Maverick Aviation Group, the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines, salutes the troops this Veteran’s Day by offering all military personnel a 10 percent discount. The country’s courageous heroes are invited to experience aerial adventures through the Grand Canyon and above the Las Vegas Strip.
During each flight, guests enjoy personal narration from the pilot through voice-activated headsets as the group explores the iconic scenery. The Grand Canyon excursions offer intimate views of the landmark as well as the Hoover Dam Colorado River and more. The Las Vegas Strip adventures can be enjoyed during the day or night, and feature spectacular views of Sin City’s mega resorts and hotels. Maverick Aviation Group gives clients a number of excursion options aboard the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130). Guests may also explore aboard the company’s Beechcraft 1900D and Cessna Grand Caravan 208 fixed-winged aircrafts.
To receive the offer, guests must present a valid military ID card at check-in and use the code “MILITARY.” Reservations can be made online at www.flymaverick.com or by phone at 888.261.4414. The discount cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. The offer excludes Free Spirit, Grand Canyon Adventure and Grand Canyon Discovery tours. It is not valid for groups of 15 or more. Management reserves all rights and fuel surcharge may apply. The offer is not valid on previous booking.
About Maverick Aviation Group
Maverick Aviation Group is the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines. This tourism-based company has the largest and youngest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters in the world with locations in Nevada, Arizona and opening in 2015, Hawaii. The Nevada locations offer helicopter experiences to the Grand Canyon and famous Las Vegas Strip while the Arizona headquarters take guests on breathtaking flights over both the South Rim and West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The company also operates Beechcraft 1900D and Cessna Grand Caravan 208 fixed-winged aircraft that provide direct flights to both Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon West from the Henderson Executive Airport.
For more information on Maverick Aviation Group, please visit www.maverickaviationgroup.com.
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI