Maverick Aviation Group, the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines, salutes the troops this Veteran’s Day by offering all military personnel a 10 percent discount. The country’s courageous heroes are invited to experience aerial adventures through the Grand Canyon and above the Las Vegas Strip.
During each flight, guests enjoy personal narration from the pilot through voice-activated headsets as the group explores the iconic scenery. The Grand Canyon excursions offer intimate views of the landmark as well as the Hoover Dam Colorado River and more. The Las Vegas Strip adventures can be enjoyed during the day or night, and feature spectacular views of Sin City’s mega resorts and hotels. Maverick Aviation Group gives clients a number of excursion options aboard the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130). Guests may also explore aboard the company’s Beechcraft 1900D and Cessna Grand Caravan 208 fixed-winged aircrafts.
To receive the offer, guests must present a valid military ID card at check-in and use the code “MILITARY.” Reservations can be made online at www.flymaverick.com or by phone at 888.261.4414. The discount cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. The offer excludes Free Spirit, Grand Canyon Adventure and Grand Canyon Discovery tours. It is not valid for groups of 15 or more. Management reserves all rights and fuel surcharge may apply. The offer is not valid on previous booking.
About Maverick Aviation Group
Maverick Aviation Group is the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines. This tourism-based company has the largest and youngest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters in the world with locations in Nevada, Arizona and opening in 2015, Hawaii. The Nevada locations offer helicopter experiences to the Grand Canyon and famous Las Vegas Strip while the Arizona headquarters take guests on breathtaking flights over both the South Rim and West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The company also operates Beechcraft 1900D and Cessna Grand Caravan 208 fixed-winged aircraft that provide direct flights to both Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon West from the Henderson Executive Airport.
For more information on Maverick Aviation Group, please visit www.maverickaviationgroup.com.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™