Maverick Aviation Group, the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines, salutes the troops this Veteran’s Day by offering all military personnel a 10 percent discount. The country’s courageous heroes are invited to experience aerial adventures through the Grand Canyon and above the Las Vegas Strip.
During each flight, guests enjoy personal narration from the pilot through voice-activated headsets as the group explores the iconic scenery. The Grand Canyon excursions offer intimate views of the landmark as well as the Hoover Dam Colorado River and more. The Las Vegas Strip adventures can be enjoyed during the day or night, and feature spectacular views of Sin City’s mega resorts and hotels. Maverick Aviation Group gives clients a number of excursion options aboard the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130). Guests may also explore aboard the company’s Beechcraft 1900D and Cessna Grand Caravan 208 fixed-winged aircrafts.
To receive the offer, guests must present a valid military ID card at check-in and use the code “MILITARY.” Reservations can be made online at www.flymaverick.com or by phone at 888.261.4414. The discount cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. The offer excludes Free Spirit, Grand Canyon Adventure and Grand Canyon Discovery tours. It is not valid for groups of 15 or more. Management reserves all rights and fuel surcharge may apply. The offer is not valid on previous booking.
About Maverick Aviation Group
Maverick Aviation Group is the parent company of Maverick Helicopters, Mustang Helicopters and Maverick Airlines. This tourism-based company has the largest and youngest fleet of ECO-Star helicopters in the world with locations in Nevada, Arizona and opening in 2015, Hawaii. The Nevada locations offer helicopter experiences to the Grand Canyon and famous Las Vegas Strip while the Arizona headquarters take guests on breathtaking flights over both the South Rim and West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The company also operates Beechcraft 1900D and Cessna Grand Caravan 208 fixed-winged aircraft that provide direct flights to both Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon West from the Henderson Executive Airport.
For more information on Maverick Aviation Group, please visit www.maverickaviationgroup.com.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support