On Thursday, 30 October, Terma signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Boeing Company aiming to pursue a number of collaboration opportunities within the defense and aerospace area. Five other Danish companies within the defense industry did the same.
Boeing and Terma are exploring applications of Terma’s expertise in technology and manufacturing related to composites, components, and electronic systems across a range of Boeing’s commercial and defense platforms. Opportunities include commercial aerospace manufacturing work; application of Terma’s pylons, pods and applied aerostructures to various platforms; and additional market opportunities for the company’s Electronic Warfare Management System on future international sales of Boeing’s CH-47 Chinook helicopter.
The signing ceremony took place at Axelborg in Copenhagen in the presence of approx. 50 attendants, including journalists from leading Danish media.
Among others, Boeing was represented by Vice President and General Manager Global Strike Debbie Rub.
At the event, the Danish economic consultancy, DAMVAD presented their findings from an economic study outlining the strengths and capabilities of Danish industry.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers