Avinet, software developers specialising in the safety and operational needs of the aviation industry, will be showcasing product Air Maestro at the 2014 Helicopter Association of Canada’s 19th Annual Convention and Tradeshow in Québec this week.
During 7-9 November, Avinet will be at booth #206 providing product demonstrations to attendees, handing out promotional gear and discussing how Air Maestro can assist with current Transport Canada regulation concerns.
Customer Support Manager Aleks Banas and CEO Mike Mulvihill, along with Canadian Alliance Partner Michael Payne, will be representing Avinet at the Convention and will collaborate on a product presentation titled ‘Safety, Efficiency, Compliance – Avinet Presents Air Maestro’ which will be held at 10am on 8 November in Salon 8. Avinet will also be giving away an iPad Mini in a Business Card Draw following the presentation.
After success in Canada last year, and a recent surge in interest for a safety and operational application, Avinet plans to achieve a positive outcome from what will be their second HAC Convention.
CEO Mike Mulvihill states, “We are confident this Convention will bring success to the company as we’ve really started to make our mark in the North American market. After re-developing our branding strategy, making many product enhancements including a scheduling module and increasing our presence at major Canadian and US events on the calendar, our focus is to establish the Air Maestro brand in this market”.
Mike continues, “Exhibiting at the largest rotary show in Canada is great exposure for a rapidly growing company like Avinet and it is a great opportunity to mix with some of the industries finest professionals. We’ve always enjoyed the 3-day event and look forward to assisting potential clients with their safety and compliance needs”.
Air Maestro is Avinet’s leading cloud-based software solution which integrates safety, operational and compliance requirements to effectively manage business operations. From the seeds of an idea generated by a single customer, Avinet is now a fully-fledged software development company delivering globally to over 180 customers in 23 countries.
The HAC Convention, attended by international aviation representatives from the civil helicopter industry, is considered a major event on the calendar for many rotary operators.
To discover the capabilities of Air Maestro, you can visit the team at HAC booth #206. For more information, please visit www.airmaestro.net.
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana