As the Brazilian aircraft market grows, Metro Aviation is playing a larger role in helping South American companies get off the ground. The worldwide completion leader recently received Brazilian validations for several installations already STC’d in the US for the Airbus EC145T1 aircraft.
“Metro sees Brazil as an emerging market for US products and services. The certificates are in support of the first EC145 delivery by Metro Aviation to a prominent Brazilian company” said Metro Aviation Managing Director Milton Geltz.
Metro Aviation received validation for a Single Pilot IFR solution, complete emergency medical system installation and optional equipment installations. The approvals will allow Metro to install the latest communication and navigation systems, integrated with the basic EC145 autopilot system, custom medical interior, aftermarket innovations and more.
Metro previously obtained approval for the EC145 air conditioning system. Metro Aviation is scheduled to deliver several aircraft to Brazil in 2015.
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Airbus will only sell you a five-blade H145 now
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- UK Military Flying Training System to add four Airbus H145s
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- Christoph 51 has been used more than 25,000 times in 30 years
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 22-Feb-19 F-HSOX Airbus EC145 Bidarray, France
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment