Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services (“HS-NA”), a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace Corporation (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services, is pleased to announce that its MRO facility in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada has achieved AS9110B certification.
AS9110B is the standard that was developed by aerospace professionals to meet the specific requirements of Aerospace Maintenance Organizations (“AMO”). AS9110B incorporates the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and specifies additional requirements for a quality management system for an AMO that performs MRO for aerospace related products.
“We are pleased to announce the achievement of AS9110B certification for Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America”, states Paul Cockell, president of HS-NA. “This certification will increase our business efficiencies while elevating our quality management system to the global standard adopted by the aerospace industry. AS9110B certification demonstrates our commitment to deliver high quality products and services to our customers, and expands our current and prospective/future customer base while establishing a new competitive advantage in the market place.”
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Engine products supported include a wide range of General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of helicopter airframe platforms including from Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Boeing, and Sikorsky, including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including complete aircraft re-wire plus glass cockpit engineering, development and integration.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa and Kenya, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,700 motivated employees.
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution