Flatirons Solutions announced today that Pinnacle Solutions Inc., a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), has selected the Flatirons S1000D Solution to fulfill technical content lifecycle management (CLM) requirements for its newly awarded contract for a U.S. Army helicopter program. The program requires contractors to support the S1000D data exchange standard. The selection of the Flatirons S1000D Solution, with its industry leading CORENA Knowledge Center, allows Pinnacle to meet S1000D requirements for the new helicopter program and positions Pinnacle to capture new contracts requiring S1000D support.
Pinnacle is a recognized leader providing the U.S. military with innovative technologies and services vital to supply chain operations, transportation, and logistics. Pinnacle will use the Flatirons S1000D Solution initially to support the specific helicopter program for the U.S. Army. According to Wes Feaster, Pinnacle’s Director of LSA and Technical Publications, “The Flatirons S1000D platform allows Pinnacle to meet immediate customer contract requirements for the S1000D data exchange standard. As our market evolves and increases its demands for S1000D specification-driven technical publications, the flexibility and full-featured capabilities offered by the Flatirons platform positions Pinnacle to offer the most complete and competitive capabilities in our industry, thus allowing Pinnacle to capture new contracts as we rapidly expand our businesses.”
Pinnacle Solutions Founder and CEO Mike Durant added, “We believe that by offering exceptional technical publication sustainment services driven by the Flatirons S1000D Solution with specific support for the S1000D and MILSPEC specifications, Pinnacle will continue to expand its services offerings to meet our clients’ requirements that are critical to mission accomplishment.”
“We are proud to have the unique opportunity to work with an organization the caliber of Pinnacle Solutions,” said Flatirons CEO Geoffrey Godet. “Our engagement with Pinnacle further demonstrates Flatirons’ leadership as a world-class supplier for critical content lifecycle management systems that meet customers’ evolving requirements in support of their business objectives.”
About Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
Pinnacle is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with a broad range of experience in Training Device Development & Modifications, Engineering & Training Services, and Logistics Support Analysis/Services. With proven cost, schedule and technical performance on a number of successful contracts, Pinnacle has demonstrated the capability to successfully execute tasks in each of these four product/service lines. Visit www.pinnaclesolutionsinc.com for more information.
About Flatirons Solutions
Flatirons Solutions (www.flatironssolutions.com) provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing for content lifecycle management. For more than 20 years, it has served global Fortune 1000 customers in aerospace, automotive, electronics, financial services, government, healthcare, and publishing. Its customer engagements help organizations efficiently deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people by leveraging structured content and digital media — Turning Content into Knowledge®. Flatirons operates from offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid