Helicopter Association International (HAI), the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), and the St. Louis Rotor & Wing Association, hosted the Midwest Regional Helicopter Safety Seminar in St. Louis, Mo., on November 15. More than 50 professionals from a variety of helicopter operations attended the event.
Bill Hopper, president and founder of HAI Affiliate Member, St. Louis Rotor & Wing Association, provided the organization, staffing, and logistics that made this event a wonderful and truly worthwhile place to spend a Saturday.
The building was provided by Helicopters, Inc., and Wings of Hope sent volunteers to help set up the event. We would like to thank the many volunteers, participants, and speakers for their time and we know that the quality of the show was a direct result of their good work!
Phil Dixon, FAASTeam Program Manager, made sure that attendees would receive WINGS credit for their participation.
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center