Helicopter Association International (HAI), the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), and the St. Louis Rotor & Wing Association, hosted the Midwest Regional Helicopter Safety Seminar in St. Louis, Mo., on November 15. More than 50 professionals from a variety of helicopter operations attended the event.
Bill Hopper, president and founder of HAI Affiliate Member, St. Louis Rotor & Wing Association, provided the organization, staffing, and logistics that made this event a wonderful and truly worthwhile place to spend a Saturday.
The building was provided by Helicopters, Inc., and Wings of Hope sent volunteers to help set up the event. We would like to thank the many volunteers, participants, and speakers for their time and we know that the quality of the show was a direct result of their good work!
Phil Dixon, FAASTeam Program Manager, made sure that attendees would receive WINGS credit for their participation.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers