Dart introduces ultra-resistant floor and baggage protectors
Manufactured from high quality aerospace-grade, thermoformed polycarbonate, DART Floor& Baggage Protectors for the crew and passenger areas are designed to be impact-, UV-, heat- and cold-resistant, and offer superior resistance to cracking and discoloration.
The baggage protector guards panels against damage from stowed cargo.
Approved by Transport Canada,FAA, EASAand ANAC-Brazil.
R66 bearpaws now approved by EASA
The lightweight one-piece machined construction ensures consistent and deliberate load transfer while the high strength polymer with memory, deflects under critical point loading without failure and returns to its original shape when unloaded.
Approved by Transport Canada, FAA and EASA.
View available options
EASA approves R66 cargo mirror
The Cargo Mirror mounts easily to the FWD end of the right hand skidtube for increased visibility.
Approved by Transport Canada,FAA and EASA.
- Rotorcorp stops support for Skurka Aerospace and Aviall RR300 Starter Generators for R66
- SAFE develops Pitch Adjustment Tool for Robinson R22, R44 and R66
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- 09-Jan-20 N450MC Robinson R66 Silver Spring Township, US-Pennsylvania (2F)
- Robinson R66 Turbine Surpasses 1 Million Flight Hours
- Robinson Offers NEW R66 Slimline Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- Canada approves Simplex spray system for Robinson R66
- EASA STC for DART’s R66 Emergency Float System
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Rotorcorp wins 2019 State and Regional Export Award
- Sloane Helicopters celebrates its 500th new Robinson Helicopter
- Robinson Adds Avidyne IFD Option
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Transport Canada Approves R66 Cargo Hook
- Mornington-Sanford Aviation run world-first R66 Part 147 B2 Course
- FAA Approves Robinson R66 Cargo Hook
- Prabhu new two Robinson R66 successfully commences its Proving flight
- Armenian Helicopters Certified to start Operations
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; Aircraft arrives Birgunj Custom