Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has added the Bell 429 helicopter to its factory authorization.
Summit Aviation has been an Authorized Bell Helicopter Service Center for 25 years, providing maintenance, repair, inspection and modifications to various customer bases.
“We have an outstanding group of experienced and factory trained technicians,” said General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “We have been a Bell service center for numerous years and adding the 429 to our list of capabilities further enhances the services we have to offer Bell Helicopter operators.”
Kunz said that in addition to trained technicians, Summit Aviation also maintains all required tooling and parts to support the Bell 429 airframe.
In addition to the Bell 429, Summit Aviation is a designated Gold Customer Service Facility for Bell 204, 205, 206, 407 and 412 model helicopters.
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- Rotortrade gives its view on pre-owned helicopter market
- Sikorsky Recognizes California Firehawk Aerial Firefighters
- StandardAero wins Rolls-Royce M250 award for 11th Consecutive Year
- Guimbal introduces new updates for Cabri G2
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Leonardo provides update on AW609 tiltrotor training
- MD completes all required tests for MD530F MGTOW Increase to 3,350 Pounds
- Rotortrade reports on 2019 activity
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- Leonardo to acquire Kopter
- MD offers Glass Cockpit Solutions for MD500E and MD520N
- Heli-One develops new H225 mods
- IOGP oil & gas companies commit to joint project with HeliOffshore
- Sikorsky introduces S-92A+ and S-92B upgrades
- LCI charts 2020 growth with new partnerships
- MD Helicopters Capitalizes on Joint Operational Capability to Improve Production Processes
- Universal Avionics InSight™ Display System Selected for MD Explorer
- Keith Mullett joins HeliOffshore Board