Summit Aviation, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announced today that it has added the Bell 429 helicopter to its factory authorization.
Summit Aviation has been an Authorized Bell Helicopter Service Center for 25 years, providing maintenance, repair, inspection and modifications to various customer bases.
“We have an outstanding group of experienced and factory trained technicians,” said General Manager of Summit Aviation Ralph Kunz. “We have been a Bell service center for numerous years and adding the 429 to our list of capabilities further enhances the services we have to offer Bell Helicopter operators.”
Kunz said that in addition to trained technicians, Summit Aviation also maintains all required tooling and parts to support the Bell 429 airframe.
In addition to the Bell 429, Summit Aviation is a designated Gold Customer Service Facility for Bell 204, 205, 206, 407 and 412 model helicopters.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit