Prague confirmed as host city for the 2015 European Helicopter Show, 11 to 13 June 2015
The EHS team has secured unique and exclusive access to Prague – Kbely airport as the new home of the European Helicopter Show, from 11 to 13 June 2015.
Located in the heart of Europe, Prague is not only recognised as the ‘crossroad city’ between East and West, but is one of Europe’s most accessible and popular destinations.
The European Helicopter Show will feature the very best offerings in all key sectors of the industry, including commercial, aero-medical and rescue, homeland security and military.
With so many operators looking towards upgrading their current helicopter fleets and equipment, EHS will ensure special emphasis will be placed on enabling manufacturers, suppliers and service providers to effectively showcase their latest products and technological innovations to a pan-European audience in particular.
The European Helicopter Show team understands and appreciates the sense of community and networking opportunities welcomed by potential exhibitors and working in close co-operation with Prague – Kbely airport has secured un-restricted fly-in access for all exhibitors including helicopter owners and operators during the show.
Prague-Kbely Military Airport offers a range of facilities including indoor halls, hard-static display and a 2080m x 50m concrete runway suitable for aircraft up to business jets. The airport is also home to The Aviation Museum Kbely which was founded in 1968 and is one of the largest air museums in Europe, with a unique collection of 275 aircraft from around the world.
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work