Prague confirmed as host city for the 2015 European Helicopter Show, 11 to 13 June 2015
The EHS team has secured unique and exclusive access to Prague – Kbely airport as the new home of the European Helicopter Show, from 11 to 13 June 2015.
Located in the heart of Europe, Prague is not only recognised as the ‘crossroad city’ between East and West, but is one of Europe’s most accessible and popular destinations.
The European Helicopter Show will feature the very best offerings in all key sectors of the industry, including commercial, aero-medical and rescue, homeland security and military.
With so many operators looking towards upgrading their current helicopter fleets and equipment, EHS will ensure special emphasis will be placed on enabling manufacturers, suppliers and service providers to effectively showcase their latest products and technological innovations to a pan-European audience in particular.
The European Helicopter Show team understands and appreciates the sense of community and networking opportunities welcomed by potential exhibitors and working in close co-operation with Prague – Kbely airport has secured un-restricted fly-in access for all exhibitors including helicopter owners and operators during the show.
Prague-Kbely Military Airport offers a range of facilities including indoor halls, hard-static display and a 2080m x 50m concrete runway suitable for aircraft up to business jets. The airport is also home to The Aviation Museum Kbely which was founded in 1968 and is one of the largest air museums in Europe, with a unique collection of 275 aircraft from around the world.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf