Prague confirmed as host city for the 2015 European Helicopter Show, 11 to 13 June 2015
The EHS team has secured unique and exclusive access to Prague – Kbely airport as the new home of the European Helicopter Show, from 11 to 13 June 2015.
Located in the heart of Europe, Prague is not only recognised as the ‘crossroad city’ between East and West, but is one of Europe’s most accessible and popular destinations.
The European Helicopter Show will feature the very best offerings in all key sectors of the industry, including commercial, aero-medical and rescue, homeland security and military.
With so many operators looking towards upgrading their current helicopter fleets and equipment, EHS will ensure special emphasis will be placed on enabling manufacturers, suppliers and service providers to effectively showcase their latest products and technological innovations to a pan-European audience in particular.
The European Helicopter Show team understands and appreciates the sense of community and networking opportunities welcomed by potential exhibitors and working in close co-operation with Prague – Kbely airport has secured un-restricted fly-in access for all exhibitors including helicopter owners and operators during the show.
Prague-Kbely Military Airport offers a range of facilities including indoor halls, hard-static display and a 2080m x 50m concrete runway suitable for aircraft up to business jets. The airport is also home to The Aviation Museum Kbely which was founded in 1968 and is one of the largest air museums in Europe, with a unique collection of 275 aircraft from around the world.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition