Trakka Corp Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the Trakka A800 Tactical Helicopter Searchlight is being used to assist aviation assets in their performance of missions for the Government of Santa Fe Province, Argentina.
The Trakka A800 searchlight’s advanced optics technology provides superior performance and flexibility expanding the Bell Jet Ranger’s mission capabilities. Due to its unique multi-mission attributes, the Trakka A800 is the perfect searchlight solution to meet the needs of the broad range of nighttime operations performed. With the highest level of testing and qualification of any searchlight, the optically enhanced edge to edge white light, internal multi-colored filter system, and fast/smooth slaving system, all combine to give the operator superior helicopter searchlight performance.
“We are delighted that Ecodyma S.A. selected our tactical searchlight to serve the citizens of the Santa Fe Province,” said David Cady South American Sales Manager at Trakka Corp Pty Ltd. “We are also pleased to continue our successful relationship with TRACE Worldwide Corporation who diligently support Trakka Corp sales efforts in this region.” “We are very pleased that customers in the territory are recognizing the superior Trakka products and are seeing a strong increase in demand for the Trakka A800 searchlight in Latin America,” said Mr. Raymond Santa, Regional VP for South America, TRACE Worldwide Corporation.
Trakka Corp Pty Ltd is a privately held Australian aerospace company. Trakka’s primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative high powered searchlight solutions for Airborne, Marine and land based operations around the world.
Trakka Corp Pty Ltd has appointed TRACE Worldwide for sales representation of the Trakkabeam A800 searchlight in Latin America, The Caribbean, The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Republic of Georgia. This strategic partnership will significantly increase Trakka Corp’s ability to provide the latest in searchlight technology to new customers throughout this region.
Trakka offers a comprehensive portfolio of products, accessories, spare parts for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities. Trakka’s extensive engineering capabilities and AS9100 part C manufacturing facility delivers fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support worldwide. www.trakkacorp.com
- 28-Jan-20 AF-302 Bell 206 Bulo, Uganda (2F)
- Jotov & Son Bulgaria purchased an Entrol H01 FNPT II simulator
- 17-Oct-19 N167AG Bell 206B Marshville, US-North Carolina (1F)
- 16-Apr-19 N61PH Bell 206B Fountain Hills, US-Arizona (2F)
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- 11-Feb-19 PT-HPG Bell 206B Jabaquara, Brazil (2F)
- 04-Feb-19 VH-NXW Bell 206 Marcoola, Australia
- Precision Flight Controls and Ryan Aerospace develops B206 simulator
- Precision Flight Controls releases simulator for B206 and B407GXP
- 07-Nov-17 N93PH Bell 206B Rolling Fork, US-Mississippi
- 08-Nov-17 N275AE Bell 206L3 Union City, US-Tennessee
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- 10-Aug-17 7T-WU? Bell 206L Douira, Algeria (4F)
- 10-Jun-17 B-31118 Bell 206B Fengbin, Taiwan (3F)
- 10-Jun-17 VH-ONE Bell 206B Avalon, Australia
- 13-May-17 D-HHFW Bell 206B Hirtshals, Denmark
- 07-May-17 Bell 206 Waterloo, US-Illinois
- 02-May-17 N911GE Bell 206B Fort McCoy, US-Florida
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale