Aviators Air Rescue has announced that they will provide air ambulance services across India using EC135T3/P3 helicopters in partnership with the US-based Air Medical Group Holdings. The two companies have hsigned a three-way agreement with AIrbus Helicopters which will see them flying three EC135s on EMS work from the last quarter of 2015. The agreement envisages training pilots and medical personnel for the services to state governments, rescue groups, private hospitals, clinics and state-run and private firms through an annual subscription. It is unclear whether the three aircraft are part of the order for seven they announced in February 2013.
“Our objective is to provide top-notch air medical services on par with similar operations in Europe and the US, with the support of Airbus and Air Medical Group, which are leaders in their respective fields,” said Aviators MD Arun Sharma said.
Airbus Helicopters India MD Xavier Hay added “We are ready to assist Aviators with our global emergency medical helicopter expertise and our India-based support and services team, which will be reinforced by the hands-on operational experience of Air Medical Group.”
AMGH (Air Medical Group Holdings) is better known by its constituent brands of Air Evac, Med-Trans and EagleMed.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee