Attending one of the world’s premier aviation-safety conference’s costs a little less for a limited time.
Early bird registration for the 11th-annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit is open now until Dec. 31. During that period, enrolling in the March 23-25 conference costs C$1085 plus tax – a discount of C$100.
The summit, which will be held at the Westin Bayshore Resort in Vancouver, is an internationally recognized aviation-safety event dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors. Last year’s summit hosted about 850 delegates from more than 20 countries.
The 2015 summit will explore topics relevant to the theme “Integrated Safety Management Systems: Access All Areas,” as well as how SMS principles and practices can be effectively integrated throughout an organization.
The summit will comprise about 40 separate sessions on each of three days, with top aviation-safety professionals from around the globe addressing the latest in safety management systems, human factors of safety and elements of a safety culture. Pre-summit courses will start March 18.
Registration for the summit can be completed online at the CHC Safety and Quality Summit website: www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
This annual, nonprofit event is hosted by CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE: HELI). Platinum sponsors include Heli-One, AgustaWestland, Airbus Helicopters, AIG, Sikorsky, Swiss Re Corporate Soluitions, Talbot Underwriting Ltd. and Willis.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company operates about 230 aircraft in approximately 30 countries around the world.
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI