Attending one of the world’s premier aviation-safety conference’s costs a little less for a limited time.
Early bird registration for the 11th-annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit is open now until Dec. 31. During that period, enrolling in the March 23-25 conference costs C$1085 plus tax – a discount of C$100.
The summit, which will be held at the Westin Bayshore Resort in Vancouver, is an internationally recognized aviation-safety event dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors. Last year’s summit hosted about 850 delegates from more than 20 countries.
The 2015 summit will explore topics relevant to the theme “Integrated Safety Management Systems: Access All Areas,” as well as how SMS principles and practices can be effectively integrated throughout an organization.
The summit will comprise about 40 separate sessions on each of three days, with top aviation-safety professionals from around the globe addressing the latest in safety management systems, human factors of safety and elements of a safety culture. Pre-summit courses will start March 18.
Registration for the summit can be completed online at the CHC Safety and Quality Summit website: www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
This annual, nonprofit event is hosted by CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE: HELI). Platinum sponsors include Heli-One, AgustaWestland, Airbus Helicopters, AIG, Sikorsky, Swiss Re Corporate Soluitions, Talbot Underwriting Ltd. and Willis.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company operates about 230 aircraft in approximately 30 countries around the world.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™