Attending one of the world’s premier aviation-safety conference’s costs a little less for a limited time.
Early bird registration for the 11th-annual CHC Safety and Quality Summit is open now until Dec. 31. During that period, enrolling in the March 23-25 conference costs C$1085 plus tax – a discount of C$100.
The summit, which will be held at the Westin Bayshore Resort in Vancouver, is an internationally recognized aviation-safety event dedicated to improving safety through excellence in human factors. Last year’s summit hosted about 850 delegates from more than 20 countries.
The 2015 summit will explore topics relevant to the theme “Integrated Safety Management Systems: Access All Areas,” as well as how SMS principles and practices can be effectively integrated throughout an organization.
The summit will comprise about 40 separate sessions on each of three days, with top aviation-safety professionals from around the globe addressing the latest in safety management systems, human factors of safety and elements of a safety culture. Pre-summit courses will start March 18.
Registration for the summit can be completed online at the CHC Safety and Quality Summit website: www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
This annual, nonprofit event is hosted by CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE: HELI). Platinum sponsors include Heli-One, AgustaWestland, Airbus Helicopters, AIG, Sikorsky, Swiss Re Corporate Soluitions, Talbot Underwriting Ltd. and Willis.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company operates about 230 aircraft in approximately 30 countries around the world.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support