Trakka Corp Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the Carabiniers of Chile have selected the Trakka A800 Tactical Helicopter Searchlight for the agency’s AW 109E Power patrol helicopter in Iquique, Chile.
The Trakka A800 searchlight’s advanced optics technology provides superior performance and flexibility complimenting the AgustaWestland 109E Power mission equipment. The Trakka A800 is the perfect searchlight solution to meet the broad range of operations performed due to its unique multi-mission capabilities. With the highest level of testing and qualification of any searchlight, the optically enhanced edge to edge white light, internal multi-colored filter system, and fast/smooth slaving system, all combine to give the operator superior helicopter searchlight performance.
“We are very pleased that the Carabiniers selected our Trakka A800 Tactical Searchlight. They will certainly enjoy the exceptional performance it provides as they serve the citizens of Northern Chile,” said David Cady, South American Sales Manager at Trakka Corp Pty Ltd. “We are also pleased to continue our successful relationship with TRACE Worldwide Corporation. The collaborative efforts of our companies continues to result in gaining the confidence and trust of our Latin American customers.”
Trakka Corp Pty Ltd is a privately held Australian aerospace company. Trakka’s primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative high powered searchlight solutions for Airborne, Marine and land based operations around the world.
Trakka Corp Pty Ltd has appointed TRACE Worldwide for sales representation of the Trakkabeam A800 searchlight in Latin America, The Caribbean, The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Republic of Georgia. This strategic partnership will significantly increase Trakka Corp’s ability to provide the latest in searchlight technology to new customers throughout this region.
Trakka offers a comprehensive portfolio of products, accessories, spare parts for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities. Trakka’s extensive engineering capabilities and AS9100 part C manufacturing facility delivers fast time-to-market solutionswith superior customer support worldwide.
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s