Trakka Corp Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the Carabiniers of Chile have selected the Trakka A800 Tactical Helicopter Searchlight for the agency’s AW 109E Power patrol helicopter in Iquique, Chile.
The Trakka A800 searchlight’s advanced optics technology provides superior performance and flexibility complimenting the AgustaWestland 109E Power mission equipment. The Trakka A800 is the perfect searchlight solution to meet the broad range of operations performed due to its unique multi-mission capabilities. With the highest level of testing and qualification of any searchlight, the optically enhanced edge to edge white light, internal multi-colored filter system, and fast/smooth slaving system, all combine to give the operator superior helicopter searchlight performance.
“We are very pleased that the Carabiniers selected our Trakka A800 Tactical Searchlight. They will certainly enjoy the exceptional performance it provides as they serve the citizens of Northern Chile,” said David Cady, South American Sales Manager at Trakka Corp Pty Ltd. “We are also pleased to continue our successful relationship with TRACE Worldwide Corporation. The collaborative efforts of our companies continues to result in gaining the confidence and trust of our Latin American customers.”
Trakka Corp Pty Ltd is a privately held Australian aerospace company. Trakka’s primary focus is to design, manufacture, market and distribute innovative high powered searchlight solutions for Airborne, Marine and land based operations around the world.
Trakka Corp Pty Ltd has appointed TRACE Worldwide for sales representation of the Trakkabeam A800 searchlight in Latin America, The Caribbean, The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Republic of Georgia. This strategic partnership will significantly increase Trakka Corp’s ability to provide the latest in searchlight technology to new customers throughout this region.
Trakka offers a comprehensive portfolio of products, accessories, spare parts for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEM’s, completion centers, and MR&O facilities. Trakka’s extensive engineering capabilities and AS9100 part C manufacturing facility delivers fast time-to-market solutionswith superior customer support worldwide.
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- AMS Heli Design receives FAA STC for ALSS interior
- Heart for transplant survives crash on hospital rooftop helipad
- Life Link III grows its fleet of helicopters
- 06-Nov-20 N109EX Leonardo AW109S Boyle Heights, US-California
- MyHeli becomes newest UK CAA AOC operator
- Leonardo AW109/AW119 – EASA releases Issue 22 of TCDS
- 19-Aug-20 N95RZ Leonardo AW109E Wauseon, US-Ohio
- Leonardo AW109 Trekker chosen to support French EMS market
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119