London Biggin Hill Airport (BHAL), the only dedicated international business aviation airport in Greater London, today announced the launch of the quickest and most effective transfer service to The London Heliport in Battersea for business, corporate and private aviation customers, the London Heli Shuttle.
The London Heli Shuttle service team are focused on ensuring customers transit through London Biggin Hill to and from The London Heliport in just 6 minutes. This is the quickest transfer time from any London airport and has the potential to shave up to two hours a day against the ground transfer return journey time.
The London Heli Shuttle is an exclusive service operated by Castle Air, with its dedicated London Biggin Hill based fleet of six-seater AgustaWestland 109’s helicopters. Critically having a large based fleet of helicopters provides reassurance and certainty to potential customers that all booking requests will be met and will be provided at a fixed price of £2,300 (+ VAT). Another significant benefit of having a dedicated based fleet is that it affords potential customers total flexibility in that they may request very short notice transfer flights, knowing they will be in the heart of London in a matter of a few minutes.
With over 30 years of helicopter service experience, London Biggin Hill Airport based Castle Air provide an unparalleled level of quality and service. One of the largest AugustaWestland dealers in the world, Castle Air has its own fleet of luxury fitted six-seater AW109’s exclusively dedicated to the London Heli Shuttle service.
The London Heli Shuttle will primarily serve The London Heliport at Battersea as well as the Vanguard Helipad near Canary Wharf. Included in the fixed price is complimentary door-to-door chauffeured car service provided by Lloyds of Bromley, to the clients’ final destination in London, be it home, business or hotel. Lloyds of Bromley chauffeurs have been providing superlative quality, corporate services for many years and are recognised for discreet, professional, reliable, efficient and extensive prestige chauffer driven car hire services.
“We pride ourselves on continuing to proactively develop a wide choice of product and services that ensure our customers make London Biggin Hill Airport their gateway of choice for access to and from London and the South East” said Robert Walters, BHAL Business Development Director. “The London Heli Shuttle experience will enable our customers to gain more control of their time, ensure the transit to and from London is as efficient as possible and have the reassurance that we have chosen excellent service providers and partners through our close association with both Castle Air and Lloyds of Bromley.
London Biggin Hill Airport is just 12 miles from central London and offers award winning VIP handling, a choice of three FBO’s, extensive hangarage, support and maintenance services for all ranges of business jets.
A designated UK Port of Entry, no runway slots and now with an exclusive 6 minute London Heli Shuttle transfer service to and from the heart of London.
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s
- Bangladesh operator Bashundhara Airways orders five from Leonardo