DART Aerospace is proud to introduce the new PB110D PUREair Dry Barrier Filter, a direct-fit replacement for the Donaldsonoil-wetted Inlet Barrier Filter (IBF).The Dry Barrier Filteris an addition to the currentportfolio of PUREairproducts co-developed by Pall and DART Aerospace.
The Pall Aerospace PUREairDry Barrier Filter is cleaned with water only and is ready for re-use within minutes, more than 98% faster to maintain.The Dry Barrier Filter hasbeen specifically designed usingadvanced synthetic dry media technology that virtually eliminates the maintenance associated with conventional oil-wetted barrier filters. It is currently approved as an FAA-PMA direct-fit replacement for the 206L/407 Donaldson IBF. Dry Barrier Filters for the 206L/407 FDC System, as well as for the AS350/355 Donaldson & FDC systems will be available in the winter of 2015.
“This is an important expansion of the PUREair product portfolio that we are working on with Pall Aerospace,it will eventually allow us to cover any requirement for engine protection,” said Mike O’Reilly, President of DART Aerospace. “From Active Vortex Systems like the PA100 for AS350/EC130 to the Dry Barrier Filters being introduced today, we want to be the ‘go-to’ provider of advanced engine protection.”
The development of the Pall Aerospace Dry Barrier Filter technology began as part of a U.S. Army product improvement project in 2006. The Pall Aerospace PUREair Dry Barrier Filter was qualified for the BLACK HAWK helicopter in 2009 and underwent extensive testing to prove its durability, reliability, and performance. It is currently certified globally for use on BLACK HAWK helicopters utilizing the EIBF (Engine Inlet Barrier Filter) system. The PB110D Dry Barrier Filter is based on this proven technology and has been optimized for the challenging space, performance, and certification requirements of commercial helicopters.
ABOUT DART AEROSPACE
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines