British operator Starspeed has contracted with Breeze-Studio to manage its digital media and PR – and it’s the very first account for the start-up agency. The Breeze-Studio is responsible for brand awareness for the VVIP helicopter management and charter company, and has previously relied on word-of-mouth for new business.
Starspeed manages fifteen helicopters, six of which are attached to superyachts. It is the only company in Europe managing a corporate Sikorsky S92, was the first to operate a Bell 429 for charter in the UK, and will be an early adopter of the AgustaWestland AW169.
“With spending at the very top-end of the luxury market continuing to increase globally, it’s an exciting time to be in the helicopter business. Demand for helicopter services to superyachts is a particularly high-growth sector, and that fits perfectly with Breeze-Studio” says Claire van Heerden, Breeze-Studio’s founding partner.
The Breeze-Studio is a new digital media agency, specialising in PR, video and content production as well as social media marketing for the yachting world. It was started by Liz George, former CNN anchor and BBC Business reporter together with her long-time friend Claire van Heerden who has worked for the likes of Valin Pollen and Ogilvy and Mather PR.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight
- Bell Joins Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium
- TracPlus and v2track disrupt the global asset tracking and communications market
- Royal Singapore AF lands Chinook on Australian Navy ship for first time
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight named National Program of the Year
- IBAC Honored by Top Flight Safety Award Nomination for New IS-BAO Programme
- PS Engineering digital audio controller now has Black Hawk STC
- Canada launches major initiative in advanced air mobility
- Russian Helicopters launches Mi-8 test operation program in Indonesia
- Obituary – Dennis Kenyon – 3 October 1932 – 28 October 2020
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program