Sogitec Industries announces that NAHEMA and the French Defense Procurement Agency (Direction générale de l’armement, DGA) have declared ready for training the second French Army NH90 Caïman Multi-Role Training Device (MRTD) at full operational capability.
This second MRTD is operational at the 1st Combat Helicopter Regiment at Phalsbourg Army Base, Eastern France. The first MRTD has been in service since fall 2013 at the NH90 Joint Training Center (Centre de formation interarmées, CFIA) at the French Army Aviation Academy in Le Luc, south-eastern France.
This milestone successfully concludes the entry into service phase of the French Army Aviation’s two first MRTDs, with all procedures and tactical training functions fully available.
The MRTD is a true FMS (Full Mission Simulator) with EASA level D helicopter modelling and tactical simulation covering the full range of NH90 missions. The MRTD also meets flight and navigation training needs: conversion-to-type, instrument flight, fault and failure management, etc.
The on-going international program provides for the development and production of seven training devices (6 MRTDs and a Full Flight Simulator, FFS) for the French Army and Navy, and the Finnish Army.
About Sogitec Industries
Sogitec Industries is a leading company in the market of support products and services for Aerospace and Defense systems. Sogitec offers a comprehensive range of instruction and training solutions for military and civil aerospace needs, from full training systems to simulation subsystems. The company also operates in major technical publications and documentary systems programs. Sogitec employs over 400 personnel and delivered revenue of 69 million euros in 2013. The company is headquartered in Suresnes (Paris). Two other main facilities are located in Bruz (Rennes, Britanny) and Mérignac (Bordeaux). Sogitec Industries is a subsidiary of aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation. For more information: www.sogitec.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf