[electronic translation] The Board of the Swiss Air Rescue Rega has included the Urner lawyer Gabi Huber and the Bernese advocate Franz Stämpfli to the Board. Replace the retiring by the end of 2014 Franz Steinegger and Paul Maximilian Mueller.
Gabi Huber is familiar as a former Councillor of the Canton of Uri, today’s National Councillor and parliamentary leader of the Liberal FDP.Die fine with the Swiss policy.As a long-time Vice-President of the Swiss Association for Mountain Regions (SAB) it was committed to the sustainable development of mountain regions. In rescue gathered Gabi Huber valuable experience as President of the Gotthard section of the Swiss Alpine Club and later as a member of the National Executive.
Franz Stämpfli is an advocate and notary. The Board of Trustees President of the Alpine Rescue Switzerland and President of the International Commission for Alpine Rescue has long been familiar with the mountain rescue. As a former President of the Central Swiss Alpine Club, he was involved in transfer of the SAC mountain rescue in a charitable foundation.
Gabi Huber and Franz Stämpfli replace the two outgoing foundation board members Franz Steinegger and Paul Maximilian Mueller, who belonged to the Board of Trustees of Rega since 1990 and look back on a successful as well as many years of service.They were adopted in grateful recognition of the services rendered from the Board.
In addition, the Board of Trustees of Rega notes that the association Swiss Air Rescue (club SRFW) at its Annual General Meeting on November 1st Meiringen two new members has delegated to the Board of Trustees of Rega: Gerold Biner and Thomas Holder Egger were elected for four years. The Board of Trustees is to say, the two new SRFW representatives welcome and thanks to the services of retiring by the end of 2014 Bruno Jelk and Prof. Roland Müller.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)