Ennetbürgen, Switzerland – Aerolite is pleased to announce the new dedicated lightweight EMS equipment for EC135 T3/P3!
The requirements of Aiut Alpin showed the need for a dedicated, lightweight EMS equip-ment designed specifically for the new EC135 T3/P3 helicopter.
Aerolite has developed an EMS equipment which allows different seat and stret-cher configurations, easy access to their specific medical device installations and which is very light (less than 95kg).
Since all seat, stretcher and medical device installations are quick-release, the time to re-configure the helicopter from EMS to PAX and vice versa is very short.
Aerolite Max Bucher AG is a privately owned company, which was founded 1995 by Max Bucher and being represented in Europe and North America. Aerolite is a leader in design, engineering, production and installation of state-of-the-art Corporate/VIP and Air Medical interiors for the major OEM’s and scene rescue-, intensive care- and SAR providers worldwide. The company holds EASA DOA, POA and MOA approvals and is ISO 9001, EN9100 and ISO 13485 certified.
- Bell teams with industry leaders to form Team Invictus
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum