Ennetbürgen, Switzerland – Aerolite is pleased to announce the new dedicated lightweight EMS equipment for EC135 T3/P3!
The requirements of Aiut Alpin showed the need for a dedicated, lightweight EMS equip-ment designed specifically for the new EC135 T3/P3 helicopter.
Aerolite has developed an EMS equipment which allows different seat and stret-cher configurations, easy access to their specific medical device installations and which is very light (less than 95kg).
Since all seat, stretcher and medical device installations are quick-release, the time to re-configure the helicopter from EMS to PAX and vice versa is very short.
Aerolite Max Bucher AG is a privately owned company, which was founded 1995 by Max Bucher and being represented in Europe and North America. Aerolite is a leader in design, engineering, production and installation of state-of-the-art Corporate/VIP and Air Medical interiors for the major OEM’s and scene rescue-, intensive care- and SAR providers worldwide. The company holds EASA DOA, POA and MOA approvals and is ISO 9001, EN9100 and ISO 13485 certified.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee