Ennetbürgen, Switzerland – Aerolite is pleased to announce the new dedicated lightweight EMS equipment for EC135 T3/P3!
The requirements of Aiut Alpin showed the need for a dedicated, lightweight EMS equip-ment designed specifically for the new EC135 T3/P3 helicopter.
Aerolite has developed an EMS equipment which allows different seat and stret-cher configurations, easy access to their specific medical device installations and which is very light (less than 95kg).
Since all seat, stretcher and medical device installations are quick-release, the time to re-configure the helicopter from EMS to PAX and vice versa is very short.
Aerolite Max Bucher AG is a privately owned company, which was founded 1995 by Max Bucher and being represented in Europe and North America. Aerolite is a leader in design, engineering, production and installation of state-of-the-art Corporate/VIP and Air Medical interiors for the major OEM’s and scene rescue-, intensive care- and SAR providers worldwide. The company holds EASA DOA, POA and MOA approvals and is ISO 9001, EN9100 and ISO 13485 certified.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment