The upward trend that is lifting the global commercial helicopter market is predicted to continue, according to recent reports, with up to 5,500 civilian use helicopters expected to be delivered during 2014-2018. This provides a positive backdrop for Helitech International, run in association with the European Helicopter Association which returns to ExCeL London on 6 – 8 October 2015.
The increasing global appeal of Helitech International is highlighted by the participation in the 2015 show of such new exhibitors as Gulf Helicopters Company, a helicopter services provider primarily servicing the oil and gas industry in Middle East, Yemen, North Africa and India. Also making their Helitech International debut are Germany based, Northrop Grumman Litef, which specialises in inertial sensors, inertial reference and navigation systems and computers; and Austrian company TEST – FUCHS, a major player in the field of test equipment for aviation and space technology, ground support equipment and aircraft ground equipment.
Helitech International Event Director, John Hyde, said, ‘We are delighted to see how Helitech International is attracting exhibitors that supply key growth areas of rotorcraft operations, such as oil and gas offshore transportation, air ambulance and aerial services. The event also provides a powerful global platform for companies supplying technologies for territorial surveillance, crime prevention and natural disaster relief. Meanwhile, Helitech International continues to be recognised as a premier forum for maintenance, repair and overhaul and other support services’.
He continued, ‘ExCeL London provided an outstanding launch pad for Helitech International in 2013. We are confident that factors such as the availability of helicopter movement slots and our most wide ranging visitor promotion campaign yet will make Helitech International 2015 a landmark event.’
Helitech has long been established as the leading show in the rotary wing market outside the USA. The event was launched in 1986 alongside Offshore Europe in Aberdeen before moving to run as a standalone event at Redhill in 1987. Helitech stayed at Redhill until it moved to The Imperial War Museum, Duxford in 2001. In 2011 Helitech proudly celebrated 25 years of supporting the rotary industry. In 2012 Helitech International was established, in association with the European Helicopter Association, to attract a wider international audience and offer exhibitors and visitors alike the opportunity to network on an international level. Helitech International 2015 will take place at the ExCeL, London from 6-8 October 2015. www.helitechevents.com
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organizer, with over 500 events in 40 countries. In 2013 Reed brought together over six million active event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organized by 34 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events and is part of the Reed Elsevier Group, a world leading provider of professional information solutions. www.reedexpo.com
The new European Helicopter Association (EHA) is a non-profit Association whose members are the National Helicopter Associations Committee (NHAC) representing 11 countries in Europe and the European Helicopter Operators Committee (EHOC), the Rotorcraft community of specialists within the Off-Shore operators. The Association’s mission is to speak as the voice for the European Rotorcraft industry at the European Institutions and elsewhere, representing and promoting the best interests of all sectors.
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- Police Aviation News – August 2020 Edition