RF System Lab, maker of the revolutionary VJ-Advance video borescope, is proud to announce new customers in a wide variety of industries. World-wide leaders in remote visual inspection, RF System Lab’s most recent customer list includes companies in aviation, casting, manufacturing, power generation, and more.
RF System Lab is excited to add the following companies to its roster of satisfied customers.
One of RF System Lab’s newest customers in the aviation maintenance industry is Metro Aviation, a company that has earned a reputation for excellence in helicopter transportation services. While Metro Aviation mainly maintains helicopters, they sometimes work on fixed wing aircraft as well. They recently purchased a 3.9mm X 1.5m VJ-Advance video borescope to assist with maintenance of both their fixed wing and rotor aircraft and to complete 1200-hour inspections with confidence.
A new client in the casting industry is WIRCO. WIRCO, a company committed to providing high quality heat treat fixturing and furnace replacement parts, needed an inspection camera to complete weld inspections. After trying out a multitude of borescopes that did not provide the image quality required for inspections, WIRCO demoed RF System Lab’s VJ-Advance video borescope and found that it exceeded their standards. The high-resolution image quality and on board video capture that the VJ-Advance articulating video borescope provides will significantly speed up WIRCO’s quality control process.
Representing the manufacturing industry, SAIC Motor is another company among RF System Lab’s newest customers. SAIC Motor, the largest auto group on the Chinese A-share stock market, needed a versatile, portable video borescope camera for use on their manufacturing line. They reached out to RF System Lab and purchased a 6.9mm X 3m VJ-Advance video borescope. Weighing in at just 23oz, the lightweight, AA battery operated VJ-Advance was the perfect addition to SAIC Motor’s tool kit.
Additionally, RF System Lab is excited to have a major power generation company, Xcel Energy, as a new customer. Xcel Energy serves more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers all over the USA. They will be using the VJ-Advance video borescope to assist them in their preventative and corrective maintenance. RF System Lab is grateful to be an official vendor for Xcel Energy and to have the ability to assist with those efforts.
RF System Lab would like to extend a thank you to these new clients, as well as all additional clients not listed here. If you would like to demo the VJ-Advance video borescope, you can sign up for a no-cost, no-obligation demo program. For more information on RF System Lab, please visit our website or call 855-787-6966.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf