Maverick Helicopters offers race enthusiasts, drivers and race teams a chance to enhance their 2015 NASCAR Weekend experience with VIP helicopter transfers to Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Friday, March 6 – Sunday, March 8. As the event’s exclusive helicopter company, Maverick Helicopters will be breaking industry records this year by officially providing more travel via helicopter than any other sporting event in the world.
“Each year, we look to enhance our longtime relationship with the Las Vegas Motor Speedway,” said John Buch, president of Maverick Helicopters. “To hit this worldwide milestone is a result of both companies’ hard work and dedication to their amazing fans. We’re so honored to work with their team again on this exciting event.”
Fans and thrill-seekers alike may arrive in style with this truly convenient 15-minute flight. Guests will be treated to aerial views of Las Vegas, the surrounding mountains and all things NASCAR as they descend upon the speedway aboard Maverick Helicopters’ ECO-Star helicopters.
The NASCAR VIP helicopter excursions are priced at $500 per person for round-trip and $300 per person for one-way flights on Saturday and Sunday. Private and custom charters are also available throughout the weekend. All flights depart and arrive through the company’s private terminal, located on Las Vegas Boulevard (6075 Las Vegas Boulevard South). Round-trip ground transportation is provided to all Strip properties. For more information, or to book a reservation, call 888-261-441 or visit www.FlyMaverick.com.
2015 NASCAR Weekend events include Stratosphere Pole Day on Friday, March 6; Boyd Gaming 300 – Xfinity Series on Saturday, March 7; and Kobalt 400 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series on Sunday, March 8.
To purchase tickets for the 2015 NASCAR Weekend, call the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at 800-644-4444 or visit www.lvms.com.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
For more information on Maverick Helicopters, please visit www.FlyMaverick.com.
About Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Speedway Motorsports, a leading marketer and promoter of motorsports entertainment in the United States. For more information, visit www.speedwaymotorsports.com.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza