Precision Flight Controls, Inc. has entered an agreement with Ryan Aerospace Pty Ltd of Southport, Australia to develop and produce helicopter aviation training devices. Systems simulating the Robinson R22, R44, R66 and Bell Jet Ranger 206 and 407 model helicopters will be the first systems to be developed. PFC will distribute the new systems through their worldwide distribution network.
About Precision Flight Controls, Inc.
Precision Flight Controls, Inc. (PFC) is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California. Since 1990, the company has been a global leader in providing flight training organizations with affordable, high-fidelity, flight simulation components and systems. PFC’s systems simulate dozens of general aviation and commercial aircraft as well as today’s most popular technically advanced aircraft. PFC has supplied flight simulation components to many aviation industry leaders such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, General Dynamics, Honeywell and Boeing. PFC systems are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent including such prestigious organizations as the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, the FAA, the European Space Agency and NASA.
About Ryan Aerospace
Ryan Aerospace specializes in the design, development, manufacture, installation and through-life support of cost-effective COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) helicopter and fast jet simulators and synthetic training devices for civil, military and emergency management applications. Customers and users include Boeing, the Royal Air Force (United Kingdom), the Australian Navy, the Indonesian Navy, Selex ES (a Finmeccanica Company), the Saudi Arabian Military, the University of Montreal (Canada), CSIR (South Africa) and commercial training schools and human factors analysis labs. Ryan Aerospace recently relocated its operations to Southport on the beautiful Gold Coast of Australia.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade