Precision Flight Controls, Inc. has entered an agreement with Ryan Aerospace Pty Ltd of Southport, Australia to develop and produce helicopter aviation training devices. Systems simulating the Robinson R22, R44, R66 and Bell Jet Ranger 206 and 407 model helicopters will be the first systems to be developed. PFC will distribute the new systems through their worldwide distribution network.
About Precision Flight Controls, Inc.
Precision Flight Controls, Inc. (PFC) is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California. Since 1990, the company has been a global leader in providing flight training organizations with affordable, high-fidelity, flight simulation components and systems. PFC’s systems simulate dozens of general aviation and commercial aircraft as well as today’s most popular technically advanced aircraft. PFC has supplied flight simulation components to many aviation industry leaders such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, General Dynamics, Honeywell and Boeing. PFC systems are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent including such prestigious organizations as the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, the FAA, the European Space Agency and NASA.
About Ryan Aerospace
Ryan Aerospace specializes in the design, development, manufacture, installation and through-life support of cost-effective COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) helicopter and fast jet simulators and synthetic training devices for civil, military and emergency management applications. Customers and users include Boeing, the Royal Air Force (United Kingdom), the Australian Navy, the Indonesian Navy, Selex ES (a Finmeccanica Company), the Saudi Arabian Military, the University of Montreal (Canada), CSIR (South Africa) and commercial training schools and human factors analysis labs. Ryan Aerospace recently relocated its operations to Southport on the beautiful Gold Coast of Australia.
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing