Precision Flight Controls, Inc. has entered an agreement with Ryan Aerospace Pty Ltd of Southport, Australia to develop and produce helicopter aviation training devices. Systems simulating the Robinson R22, R44, R66 and Bell Jet Ranger 206 and 407 model helicopters will be the first systems to be developed. PFC will distribute the new systems through their worldwide distribution network.
About Precision Flight Controls, Inc.
Precision Flight Controls, Inc. (PFC) is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California. Since 1990, the company has been a global leader in providing flight training organizations with affordable, high-fidelity, flight simulation components and systems. PFC’s systems simulate dozens of general aviation and commercial aircraft as well as today’s most popular technically advanced aircraft. PFC has supplied flight simulation components to many aviation industry leaders such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, General Dynamics, Honeywell and Boeing. PFC systems are approved by regulatory agencies around the world and are utilized in hundreds of aviation and educational facilities on every continent including such prestigious organizations as the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, the FAA, the European Space Agency and NASA.
About Ryan Aerospace
Ryan Aerospace specializes in the design, development, manufacture, installation and through-life support of cost-effective COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) helicopter and fast jet simulators and synthetic training devices for civil, military and emergency management applications. Customers and users include Boeing, the Royal Air Force (United Kingdom), the Australian Navy, the Indonesian Navy, Selex ES (a Finmeccanica Company), the Saudi Arabian Military, the University of Montreal (Canada), CSIR (South Africa) and commercial training schools and human factors analysis labs. Ryan Aerospace recently relocated its operations to Southport on the beautiful Gold Coast of Australia.
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- HENSOLDT enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes
- First AW189 launched in Korea
- CAMP Systems and Hillsboro Establish Partnership
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ brings enhanced capabilities to Firehawk
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- AMS and AUTOFLUG sign cooperation agreement
- FreeFlight Systems announces new radar altimeter display for operators
- Falcon Aviation to showcase at first Saudi International Airshow
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Unveils New Website & Video Series
- PIF Announces Launch of The Helicopter Company
- NHV Group appoints new CEO
- 18-Mar-19 ZT-ROB Bell 206L3 Beira, Mozambique