RF System Lab, maker of the revolutionary VJ-Advance video borescope, is proud to announce new customers in a wide variety of industries. World-wide leaders in remote visual inspection, RF System Lab’s most recent customer list includes companies in aviation, casting, manufacturing, power generation, and more.
RF System Lab is excited to add the following companies to its roster of satisfied customers.
One of RF System Lab’s newest customers in the aviation maintenance industry is Metro Aviation, a company that has earned a reputation for excellence in helicopter transportation services. While Metro Aviation mainly maintains helicopters, they sometimes work on fixed wing aircraft as well. They recently purchased a 3.9mm X 1.5m VJ-Advance video borescope to assist with maintenance of both their fixed wing and rotor aircraft and to complete 1200-hour inspections with confidence.
A new client in the casting industry is WIRCO. WIRCO, a company committed to providing high quality heat treat fixturing and furnace replacement parts, needed an inspection camera to complete weld inspections. After trying out a multitude of borescopes that did not provide the image quality required for inspections, WIRCO demoed RF System Lab’s VJ-Advance video borescope and found that it exceeded their standards. The high-resolution image quality and on board video capture that the VJ-Advance articulating video borescope provides will significantly speed up WIRCO’s quality control process.
Representing the manufacturing industry, SAIC Motor is another company among RF System Lab’s newest customers. SAIC Motor, the largest auto group on the Chinese A-share stock market, needed a versatile, portable video borescope camera for use on their manufacturing line. They reached out to RF System Lab and purchased a 6.9mm X 3m VJ-Advance video borescope. Weighing in at just 23oz, the lightweight, AA battery operated VJ-Advance was the perfect addition to SAIC Motor’s tool kit.
Additionally, RF System Lab is excited to have a major power generation company, Xcel Energy, as a new customer. Xcel Energy serves more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers all over the USA. They will be using the VJ-Advance video borescope to assist them in their preventative and corrective maintenance. RF System Lab is grateful to be an official vendor for Xcel Energy and to have the ability to assist with those efforts.
RF System Lab would like to extend a thank you to these new clients, as well as all additional clients not listed here. If you would like to demo the VJ-Advance video borescope, you can sign up for a no-cost, no-obligation demo program. For more information on RF System Lab, please visit our website or call 855-787-6966.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics