EFA Prague, ‘Europe’s Festival of Aviation in Prague’ is Europe’s General Aviation and Helicopter Expo in Eastern Europe. The event will take place at Prague- Kbely Airport from 11th – 13th of June 2015.
EFA Prague replaces the former Show names of AviationExpo Europe and European Helicopter Show (EHS), to allow for a unified name which represents both shows as ‘EFA Prague’. This offers a unique opportunity for both the fixed wing and rotary manufacturers, their representatives, together with associated product and service providers, to access the Central and Eastern European Market at one time at Prague- Kbely Airport.
Supported by the Czech Ministry of Defence and Interior,the objective behind
EFA Prague is to provide the most effective showcase to enable exhibitors to feature the very best offerings to visitors in all key sectors of the industry.
These include Private, Commercial, Aeromedical and Rescue, Homeland Security and Military to the widest possible audience. Bringing both events under one name will help to promote sustainability and structure for the EFA Prague itself and also to the exhibitors and visitors.
The city of Prague provides the ideal central location to access the Eastern European Market place, that will help strengthen the bridge between the end users and the manufactures. It is in all our best interests to introduce and promote technological advancements to allow further progression in a rapidly developing European aerospace industry.
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters