EFA Prague, ‘Europe’s Festival of Aviation in Prague’ is Europe’s General Aviation and Helicopter Expo in Eastern Europe. The event will take place at Prague- Kbely Airport from 11th – 13th of June 2015.
EFA Prague replaces the former Show names of AviationExpo Europe and European Helicopter Show (EHS), to allow for a unified name which represents both shows as ‘EFA Prague’. This offers a unique opportunity for both the fixed wing and rotary manufacturers, their representatives, together with associated product and service providers, to access the Central and Eastern European Market at one time at Prague- Kbely Airport.
Supported by the Czech Ministry of Defence and Interior,the objective behind
EFA Prague is to provide the most effective showcase to enable exhibitors to feature the very best offerings to visitors in all key sectors of the industry.
These include Private, Commercial, Aeromedical and Rescue, Homeland Security and Military to the widest possible audience. Bringing both events under one name will help to promote sustainability and structure for the EFA Prague itself and also to the exhibitors and visitors.
The city of Prague provides the ideal central location to access the Eastern European Market place, that will help strengthen the bridge between the end users and the manufactures. It is in all our best interests to introduce and promote technological advancements to allow further progression in a rapidly developing European aerospace industry.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset