EFA Prague, ‘Europe’s Festival of Aviation in Prague’ is Europe’s General Aviation and Helicopter Expo in Eastern Europe. The event will take place at Prague- Kbely Airport from 11th – 13th of June 2015.
EFA Prague replaces the former Show names of AviationExpo Europe and European Helicopter Show (EHS), to allow for a unified name which represents both shows as ‘EFA Prague’. This offers a unique opportunity for both the fixed wing and rotary manufacturers, their representatives, together with associated product and service providers, to access the Central and Eastern European Market at one time at Prague- Kbely Airport.
Supported by the Czech Ministry of Defence and Interior,the objective behind
EFA Prague is to provide the most effective showcase to enable exhibitors to feature the very best offerings to visitors in all key sectors of the industry.
These include Private, Commercial, Aeromedical and Rescue, Homeland Security and Military to the widest possible audience. Bringing both events under one name will help to promote sustainability and structure for the EFA Prague itself and also to the exhibitors and visitors.
The city of Prague provides the ideal central location to access the Eastern European Market place, that will help strengthen the bridge between the end users and the manufactures. It is in all our best interests to introduce and promote technological advancements to allow further progression in a rapidly developing European aerospace industry.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights