EFA Prague, ‘Europe’s Festival of Aviation in Prague’ is Europe’s General Aviation and Helicopter Expo in Eastern Europe. The event will take place at Prague- Kbely Airport from 11th – 13th of June 2015.
EFA Prague replaces the former Show names of AviationExpo Europe and European Helicopter Show (EHS), to allow for a unified name which represents both shows as ‘EFA Prague’. This offers a unique opportunity for both the fixed wing and rotary manufacturers, their representatives, together with associated product and service providers, to access the Central and Eastern European Market at one time at Prague- Kbely Airport.
Supported by the Czech Ministry of Defence and Interior,the objective behind
EFA Prague is to provide the most effective showcase to enable exhibitors to feature the very best offerings to visitors in all key sectors of the industry.
These include Private, Commercial, Aeromedical and Rescue, Homeland Security and Military to the widest possible audience. Bringing both events under one name will help to promote sustainability and structure for the EFA Prague itself and also to the exhibitors and visitors.
The city of Prague provides the ideal central location to access the Eastern European Market place, that will help strengthen the bridge between the end users and the manufactures. It is in all our best interests to introduce and promote technological advancements to allow further progression in a rapidly developing European aerospace industry.
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform