At Scandinavian Avionics we have expanded our Night Vision installation portfolio to include an EASA approved Night Vision system upgrade of a Bell 412EP helicopter. This being the first of two B412EP helicopters we will modify for the operator, in cooperation with the experienced American leader in Night Vision solutions, Aero Dynamix.
The helicopters are used for Search and Rescue as well as everyday airtaxi and hoist operations.
The upgrade is fully integrated and of the highest quality with harmonized lighting useable during all phases of flight, and therefore no switching is required.
Complete Night Vision Solutions
Scandinavian Avionics provides complete turn-key Night Vision solutions, including:
1) Supply of all required equipment for the Night Vision solution.
2) Modification of panels and all avionics instruments and equipment in the cockpit as well as exterior lighting.
3) Certification of the Night Vision solution.
4) Installation of the Night Vision solution.
5) Quick and efficient repair of Night Vision modified avionics instruments and equipment.
6) Upgrade of your existing Night Vision approved aircraft making sure it stays fully Night Vision certified.
Scandinavian Avionics support all type of Night Vision upgrades or installations – both for rotor and fixed-wing aircraft.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee