At Scandinavian Avionics we have expanded our Night Vision installation portfolio to include an EASA approved Night Vision system upgrade of a Bell 412EP helicopter. This being the first of two B412EP helicopters we will modify for the operator, in cooperation with the experienced American leader in Night Vision solutions, Aero Dynamix.
The helicopters are used for Search and Rescue as well as everyday airtaxi and hoist operations.
The upgrade is fully integrated and of the highest quality with harmonized lighting useable during all phases of flight, and therefore no switching is required.
Complete Night Vision Solutions
Scandinavian Avionics provides complete turn-key Night Vision solutions, including:
1) Supply of all required equipment for the Night Vision solution.
2) Modification of panels and all avionics instruments and equipment in the cockpit as well as exterior lighting.
3) Certification of the Night Vision solution.
4) Installation of the Night Vision solution.
5) Quick and efficient repair of Night Vision modified avionics instruments and equipment.
6) Upgrade of your existing Night Vision approved aircraft making sure it stays fully Night Vision certified.
Scandinavian Avionics support all type of Night Vision upgrades or installations – both for rotor and fixed-wing aircraft.
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role