Maverick Helicopters spreads the love to Nevada residents with a 10 percent discount on its romantic helicopter getaways. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the exclusive opportunity lets natives take in the wonder and beauty of the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas Strip aboard the world’s most luxurious tourism aircraft.
Guests can experience the journey of a lifetime during a Grand Canyon flight featuring intimate views of the fascinating landmark, Valley of Fire, Hidden Valley, Hoover Dam, Colorado River and more. Several of the Grand Canyon excursions also offer passengers a champagne toast at the bottom of the national park, creating the perfect setting to wow a loved one this Valentine’s Day.
Lovebirds looking to set the mood can take flight on one of the Las Vegas Strip adventures during sunrise or sunset to showcase the stunning vistas of Sin City’s famous attractions including the High Roller; Fountains of Bellagio; Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower and Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower. Unparalleled views of local favorites such as Red Rock Canyon and Mt. Charleston complete the experience.
Maverick Helicopters gives clients a number of expedition options aboard the safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC130). During each flight, passengers receive personal narration from the pilot through voice-activated headsets as the group explores some of the country’s most beloved travel destinations.
To receive the offer, guests must mention the code “LOCAL” and present a valid Nevada ID at check in. Reservations can be made online at www.flymaverick.com or by phone at 888.261.4414. This special cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. It excludes Grand Canyon Adventure and Grand Canyon Discovery tours. The offer has no cash value and does not apply to taxes and/or fees. It is subject to seat availability.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight