Maverick Helicopters spreads the love to Nevada residents with a 10 percent discount on its romantic helicopter getaways. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the exclusive opportunity lets natives take in the wonder and beauty of the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas Strip aboard the world’s most luxurious tourism aircraft.
Guests can experience the journey of a lifetime during a Grand Canyon flight featuring intimate views of the fascinating landmark, Valley of Fire, Hidden Valley, Hoover Dam, Colorado River and more. Several of the Grand Canyon excursions also offer passengers a champagne toast at the bottom of the national park, creating the perfect setting to wow a loved one this Valentine’s Day.
Lovebirds looking to set the mood can take flight on one of the Las Vegas Strip adventures during sunrise or sunset to showcase the stunning vistas of Sin City’s famous attractions including the High Roller; Fountains of Bellagio; Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower and Paris Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower. Unparalleled views of local favorites such as Red Rock Canyon and Mt. Charleston complete the experience.
Maverick Helicopters gives clients a number of expedition options aboard the safest and most comfortable tourism-based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC130). During each flight, passengers receive personal narration from the pilot through voice-activated headsets as the group explores some of the country’s most beloved travel destinations.
To receive the offer, guests must mention the code “LOCAL” and present a valid Nevada ID at check in. Reservations can be made online at www.flymaverick.com or by phone at 888.261.4414. This special cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount or offer. It excludes Grand Canyon Adventure and Grand Canyon Discovery tours. The offer has no cash value and does not apply to taxes and/or fees. It is subject to seat availability.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC-130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines