Traditionally, on a platform of Crocus Expo IEC will be held the gala review of helicopters featuring all developments and technical achievements of the last year. In addition to full scale specimens a wide range of navigation equipment, systems of radio control, equipment for helipads will be presented in the frames of the exhibition.
Participation in HeliRussia 2015 is confirmed already by the largest Russian and foreign holdings and the companies: “ROSTEC” State Corporation, “Russian Helicopters”, “KRET”, “Aviation Equipment”, “Rosoboronexport”, “Shvabe”, “Control systems”, “Airbus Helicopters”, “Bell Helicopter”, “AugustaWestland”, “MD Helicopters”, “Robinson Helicopters”, “Safran”, “Turbomecca”, “Motor Sich”, SE “Ivchenko-Progress”, “Transas Aviation”, “Helivert”, “Utair-helicopter Services”, “PANH” NPK, “NPO Pribor”, “NEBO Service”, “Russian Helicopter Systems” and others.
Within the frames of the 8th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2015 a large-scale international discussion platform covering topical professional issues and perspective trends is planned. The business program is being developed however the project is published on the official site: www.helirussia.ru.
Last year HeliRussia attracted 212 companies from 20 countries worldwide providing services in the sphere of helicopter production, development & operations and helicopter equipment also aircraft avionics and ground equipment therefrom 165 Russian and 47 foreign. Area of 13,850 square meters accommodated 21 aircrafts of Russian and foreign origin. Just in 3 days the exhibition was attended by over 10 thousand people and held more than 40 actions of various formats within the business program. Over 350 representatives of the Russian and foreign mass media were accredited.
Annually HeliRussia strengthens credibility as the most significant and popular public event being the only Russian exhibition hosting the achievements of worldwide range of production and services in the helicopter industry – from design and production to operation.
HeliRussia 2015 – the 8th International Exhibition of Helicopter Industry – will take place 21 – 23, May 21 in Moscow in Crocus Expo IEC “.
For the detailed information regarding the exhibition please visit www.helirussia.ru.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™