Traditionally, on a platform of Crocus Expo IEC will be held the gala review of helicopters featuring all developments and technical achievements of the last year. In addition to full scale specimens a wide range of navigation equipment, systems of radio control, equipment for helipads will be presented in the frames of the exhibition.
Participation in HeliRussia 2015 is confirmed already by the largest Russian and foreign holdings and the companies: “ROSTEC” State Corporation, “Russian Helicopters”, “KRET”, “Aviation Equipment”, “Rosoboronexport”, “Shvabe”, “Control systems”, “Airbus Helicopters”, “Bell Helicopter”, “AugustaWestland”, “MD Helicopters”, “Robinson Helicopters”, “Safran”, “Turbomecca”, “Motor Sich”, SE “Ivchenko-Progress”, “Transas Aviation”, “Helivert”, “Utair-helicopter Services”, “PANH” NPK, “NPO Pribor”, “NEBO Service”, “Russian Helicopter Systems” and others.
Within the frames of the 8th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2015 a large-scale international discussion platform covering topical professional issues and perspective trends is planned. The business program is being developed however the project is published on the official site: www.helirussia.ru.
Last year HeliRussia attracted 212 companies from 20 countries worldwide providing services in the sphere of helicopter production, development & operations and helicopter equipment also aircraft avionics and ground equipment therefrom 165 Russian and 47 foreign. Area of 13,850 square meters accommodated 21 aircrafts of Russian and foreign origin. Just in 3 days the exhibition was attended by over 10 thousand people and held more than 40 actions of various formats within the business program. Over 350 representatives of the Russian and foreign mass media were accredited.
Annually HeliRussia strengthens credibility as the most significant and popular public event being the only Russian exhibition hosting the achievements of worldwide range of production and services in the helicopter industry – from design and production to operation.
HeliRussia 2015 – the 8th International Exhibition of Helicopter Industry – will take place 21 – 23, May 21 in Moscow in Crocus Expo IEC “.
For the detailed information regarding the exhibition please visit www.helirussia.ru.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team