Air Ambulance Technology (AAT), the Austrian based specialist for customized EMS, VIP and Mission Intereriors for helicopters and fixed wing aircraft, recently received an FAA Validation for its successful AW 139 interior solutions in quick change configuration.
The validation was granted based on an earlier issued Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) from EASA and covers a multitude of cabin layouts including EMS, SAR and Special Missions.
The spacious cabin of the AW 139 allows a high degree of flexibility and in combination with AAT’S unique quick change system (no modification to the helicopter required) and customization the helicopter is turned into a true multi-mission aircraft.
Air Ambulance Technology already holds more than 30 STC’s from EASA and other aviation authorities and is looking forward to receiving more FAA validations in the coming months.
- LCI Helicopters launches $100 Million co-investment vehicle
- RBI Hawker completes industry first with AW139 main rotor blade repair
- Omni starts another PGS contract with both S76 and AW139
- Caverton signs for AW139 simulator from Thales
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Honeywell and Leonardo upgrade AW139 with Synthetic Vision Navigation
- Omni Táxi Aéreo picks Skytrac for Real-Time HUMS and Satellite Push-to-Talk solutions
- Leonardo announces the purchase of an AW139 Level D FF)S by Suzuyo & Co of Japan.
- Milestone Announces Leases of 7 Helicopters with Héli-Union
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- US Air Force gives Leonardo MH-139 a name – the Grey Wolf
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo