Air Ambulance Technology (AAT), the Austrian based specialist for customized EMS, VIP and Mission Intereriors for helicopters and fixed wing aircraft, recently received an FAA Validation for its successful AW 139 interior solutions in quick change configuration.
The validation was granted based on an earlier issued Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) from EASA and covers a multitude of cabin layouts including EMS, SAR and Special Missions.
The spacious cabin of the AW 139 allows a high degree of flexibility and in combination with AAT’S unique quick change system (no modification to the helicopter required) and customization the helicopter is turned into a true multi-mission aircraft.
Air Ambulance Technology already holds more than 30 STC’s from EASA and other aviation authorities and is looking forward to receiving more FAA validations in the coming months.
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Era sets major AW139 operational milestone
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- Weststar AW139 and AW169 orders
- Coptersafety appoints a new full-time flight instructor
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- DART High Capacity Cargo Nets fit the bill for Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo
- Toll Helicopters and Seeing Machines have joined forces