Hawker Pacific, the leading aircraft sales and product support company in Asia, Pacific and the Middle East, continues its comprehensive regional focus with a strong presence planned for the Australian International Airshow at Avalon Airport in Victoria from February 24 – March 1, 2015.
Hawker Pacific will be showcasing its diverse portfolio of services at the airshow this year and will present a number of aircraft on static display including a King Air 350i, a King Air C90GTx, a Baron G58, a Bell 407GX, a Diamond DA42 and a Diamond DA40.
Hawker Pacific’s external display studio will be located at EW5 where members of the Hawker Pacific team will be available to meet with customers, operators and aircraft owners.
Alan Smith, Hawker Pacific’s Chief Executive Officer said “We are proud to have served the dynamic Australasian aviation sector for more than 30 years and are looking forward to the opportunity to meet with our customers and the industry at Avalon.”
“This year we will be highlighting our experience as a full-service aviation company by demonstrating the capabilities that make Hawker Pacific the partner of choice in providing a complete range of integrated aviation solutions across Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East. Our experienced team look forward to meeting visitors at the Hawker Pacific studio and showcasing what we have to offer.”
“Hawker Pacific has a fantastic line-up of static display aircraft, a flight training simulator and the company will also be making a number of key announcements. We’re looking forward to discussing our wide range of fixed and rotary wing aircraft with our customers, what we are doing well in terms of support and service and how we can better support them in the future” said Alan Smith.
The 2015 Avalon Airshow runs from Tuesday 24 February – Sunday 1 March at Avalon Airport. Company representatives will be available throughout the show. The Hawker Pacific display studio is located at EW5 adjacent to the aircraft static display.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns
- HAI addresses pandemic worries about holding Heli-Expo 2021
- First flight for Airbus H160 for All Nippon Helicopter
- UK AAIB Bulletin – January 2021
- NTSB announces public board meeting on Kobe Bryant S76 accident