Enstrom Helicopter’s TH180 took its first flight February 6th! The ground and flight test took about an hour. Flight speed and maneuvers were remarkable [Although Enstrom failed to provide any further information – were they remarkably high or low or what? Ed].
Details to be unveiled on the opening day of Heli-Expo in Orlando. Come to their booth #1828 at Heli-Expo to see the video and to check out the ship in person.
- TH-180 program has two prototype aircraft in the certification program
- Enstrom 180 resumes Flight Testing
- Enstrom TH-180 certification flights resume
- Enstrom confident they can keep TH-180 on schedule
- Enstrom TH-180 prototype has test flight accident
- 12-Feb-16 N180TH Enstrom TH-180 Menominee, US-Michigan
- Continuing Development of the Enstrom TH180
- Enstrom brings TH180 development aircraft to Heli-Expo
- Enstrom Adds Dealers, Continues Innovation
- Enstrom introduces new two-seat trainer – the TH180