Erickson (NASDAQ:EAC) (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers, and the vertically-integrated manufacturer and operator of the powerful heavy-lift Erickson S-64 Aircrane helicopter, today announced that it will release its earnings results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2014 ended December 31, 2014 on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 after the market closes.
Udo Rieder, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Struik, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that afternoon to discuss the results of the quarter and year as well as provide a 2015 Outlook, followed by a question and answer session for the investment community. A live webcast of the call can be accessed at investors.ericksonaviation.com. To access the call, dial toll-free 1-888-500-6950 FREE or 1-719-325-2393 (international). The pass code is 3805801.
To listen to a telephonic replay of the conference call, dial toll-free 1-877-870-5176 FREE or 1-858-384-5517 (international) and enter pass code 3805801. The replay will be available beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 and will last through 11:59 p.m. ET March 4, 2015.
About Erickson Incorporated
Erickson is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. Erickson currently operates a diverse fleet of 88 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. The Aircrane is the only helicopter in the world with an aft-facing pilot station used to control extreme precision load placement. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the S-64 Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ericksonaviation.com.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit