Erickson (NASDAQ:EAC) (“Erickson” or “the Company”), a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers, and the vertically-integrated manufacturer and operator of the powerful heavy-lift Erickson S-64 Aircrane helicopter, today announced that it will release its earnings results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2014 ended December 31, 2014 on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 after the market closes.
Udo Rieder, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Struik, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET that afternoon to discuss the results of the quarter and year as well as provide a 2015 Outlook, followed by a question and answer session for the investment community. A live webcast of the call can be accessed at investors.ericksonaviation.com. To access the call, dial toll-free 1-888-500-6950 FREE or 1-719-325-2393 (international). The pass code is 3805801.
To listen to a telephonic replay of the conference call, dial toll-free 1-877-870-5176 FREE or 1-858-384-5517 (international) and enter pass code 3805801. The replay will be available beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 and will last through 11:59 p.m. ET March 4, 2015.
About Erickson Incorporated
Erickson is a leading global provider of aviation services to a diverse mix of commercial and government customers. Erickson currently operates a diverse fleet of 88 rotary-wing and fixed-wing aircraft, including 20 heavy-lift S-64 Aircranes. The Aircrane is the only helicopter in the world with an aft-facing pilot station used to control extreme precision load placement. This fleet supports a wide and worldwide variety of government and commercial customers across a broad range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson also maintains a vertical manufacturing capability for the S-64 Aircrane, related components, and other aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the S-64 Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and maintains facilities and operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ericksonaviation.com.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln