[electronic translation] On Wednesday, February 4, a meeting of the board of the holding company “Russian Helicopters” (part of the State Corporation Rostec). The event was held at the National Center helicopter, located in the suburbs. The board discussed the company’s development plans for the near future, including plans to import and execution of the state defense order in terms of service.
“According to our preliminary estimates of holding” Russian Helicopters “has shown very good performance in 2014, and we plan to strengthen the position of this year – said the CEO of the holding Alexander Mikheyev . – Our consolidated efforts are particularly important in the current difficult geopolitical situation. ”
The leaders of the holding company and its member companies made presentations and discussed current issues and challenges facing the Russian helicopter industry. In particular, the board discussed the optimization of the investment policy of the holding cost reduction issues, the implementation of measures to replace foreign-made products in the framework of the program of import substitution. Discussed the implementation of the plan of production and supply of products in 2015-2016.
Board members decided on separately on its implementation of the state defense order in the service of the helicopter, which is used in the interests of the Russian Defense Ministry.
The result of the college was a better understanding of the goals and objectives of the holding “Russian Helicopters”, which cost the company in the foreseeable future. All this will help to develop and implement comprehensive solutions to improve the efficiency of the Russian helicopter.
JSC “Russian Helicopters” (part of the State Corporation Rostec) – one of the world’s leading helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia. Holding established in 2007. Headquartered in Moscow. The holding comprises five helicopter plants, two design bureaus, as well as manufacturers and service components, aircraft repair plant and service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad. Buyers products holding – Russian Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Russian Emergencies Ministry, airline “Gazprom Avia” and UTair, major Russian and foreign companies. In 2013, the income of “Russian Helicopters” under IFRS grew by 10% and amounted to 138.3 billion rubles, shipments totaled 275 helicopters.
State Corporation Rostec – Russian corporation, established in 2007 to promote the development, production and export of high-tech products for civilian and military purposes. It includes more than 700 organizations, of which now formed 9 holding companies in the defense industry and 5 – in civil industries, as well as 22 direct control of the organization. The portfolio includes such Rostec famous brands such as AvtoVAZ, KAMAZ, Russian Helicopters, AVISMA, etc. Rostec organization located on the territory of 60 subjects of the Russian Federation and deliver products to market more than 70 countries. Rostec revenue in 2013 amounted to 1.04 trillion rubles. Tax payments to budgets of all levels exceeded 138 billion rubles.
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria
- Quark Expeditions new ship has two helipads and two helicopters
- Sikorsky Awarded $542M Contract for Presidential Helicopter Replacement Program Support
- Pacific Heliport Services Receives Provincial Grant
- Deloitte launches eVTOL market report