[electronic translation] By the end of 2014 the staff of the plant “Rostvertol” (part of the holding “Russian Helicopters” Rostec, SC) was awarded an honorary award governor of Rostov region for the provision of humanitarian assistance to the citizens of Ukraine affected by the civil war in the Donbass. Total prize in the Rostov region have received four companies, including aircraft construction enterprises “Rostvertol”.
The award is presented at a ceremony held in the building of the Rostov public meeting.Diploma and medal “For mercy and charity” Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubevpresented to the Deputy Managing Director of “Rostvertol” Nikolai Sysoev .
“Rostvertol” for several years been involved in social programs to provide sponsorship and charity. In 2014 the factory team listed funds to the charities’ kindness and mercy “,” good work “and a number of other Rostov funds, aid to families of refugees and internally displaced persons from the south-east of Ukraine. With this money for the victims bought hygiene products, baby food, clothing and food.
The Governor of the Rostov region “For mercy and charity” is awarded to individuals and organizations for humanitarian actions and support for people in distress as a result of natural disasters, natural disasters, severe illnesses. The sign also awarded for contribution to the development and maintenance of social and cultural facilities, charity and sponsorship activities.
“Rostvertol” – helicopter holding company “Russian Helicopters”. “Rostvertol” produces a wide range of helicopters “Mi” and carries out repair and modernization of helicopters, supply of aviation equipment and services. Currently, “Rostvertol” serially produces new generation combat helicopter Mi-28N “Night Hunter” (Mi-28NE export version); attack helicopters Mi-35M; most multi-purpose lifting helicopter in the world Mi-26T.
JSC “Russian Helicopters” (part of the State Corporation Rostec) – one of the world’s leading helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia. Holding established in 2007. Headquartered in Moscow. The holding comprises five helicopter plants, two design bureaus, as well as manufacturers and service components and service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad. Buyers products holding – Russian Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Russian Emergencies Ministry, airline “Gazprom Avia” and UTair, major Russian and foreign companies. In 2013, the income of “Russian Helicopters” under IFRS grew by 10% and amounted to 138.3 billion rubles, shipments totaled 275 helicopters.
State Corporation Rostec – Russian corporation, established in 2007 to promote the development, production and export of high-tech products for civilian and military purposes. It includes more than 700 organizations, of which now formed 9 holding companies in the defense industry and 5 – in civil industries, as well as 22 direct control of the organization. The portfolio includes such Rostec famous brands such as AvtoVAZ, KAMAZ, Russian Helicopters, AVISMA, etc. Rostec organization located on the territory of 60 subjects of the Russian Federation and deliver products to market more than 70 countries. Rostec revenue in 2013 amounted to 1.04 trillion rubles. Tax payments to budgets of all levels exceeded 138 billion rubles.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation