[electronic translation] By the end of 2014 the staff of the plant “Rostvertol” (part of the holding “Russian Helicopters” Rostec, SC) was awarded an honorary award governor of Rostov region for the provision of humanitarian assistance to the citizens of Ukraine affected by the civil war in the Donbass. Total prize in the Rostov region have received four companies, including aircraft construction enterprises “Rostvertol”.
The award is presented at a ceremony held in the building of the Rostov public meeting.Diploma and medal “For mercy and charity” Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubevpresented to the Deputy Managing Director of “Rostvertol” Nikolai Sysoev .
“Rostvertol” for several years been involved in social programs to provide sponsorship and charity. In 2014 the factory team listed funds to the charities’ kindness and mercy “,” good work “and a number of other Rostov funds, aid to families of refugees and internally displaced persons from the south-east of Ukraine. With this money for the victims bought hygiene products, baby food, clothing and food.
The Governor of the Rostov region “For mercy and charity” is awarded to individuals and organizations for humanitarian actions and support for people in distress as a result of natural disasters, natural disasters, severe illnesses. The sign also awarded for contribution to the development and maintenance of social and cultural facilities, charity and sponsorship activities.
“Rostvertol” – helicopter holding company “Russian Helicopters”. “Rostvertol” produces a wide range of helicopters “Mi” and carries out repair and modernization of helicopters, supply of aviation equipment and services. Currently, “Rostvertol” serially produces new generation combat helicopter Mi-28N “Night Hunter” (Mi-28NE export version); attack helicopters Mi-35M; most multi-purpose lifting helicopter in the world Mi-26T.
JSC “Russian Helicopters” (part of the State Corporation Rostec) – one of the world’s leading helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia. Holding established in 2007. Headquartered in Moscow. The holding comprises five helicopter plants, two design bureaus, as well as manufacturers and service components and service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad. Buyers products holding – Russian Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Russian Emergencies Ministry, airline “Gazprom Avia” and UTair, major Russian and foreign companies. In 2013, the income of “Russian Helicopters” under IFRS grew by 10% and amounted to 138.3 billion rubles, shipments totaled 275 helicopters.
State Corporation Rostec – Russian corporation, established in 2007 to promote the development, production and export of high-tech products for civilian and military purposes. It includes more than 700 organizations, of which now formed 9 holding companies in the defense industry and 5 – in civil industries, as well as 22 direct control of the organization. The portfolio includes such Rostec famous brands such as AvtoVAZ, KAMAZ, Russian Helicopters, AVISMA, etc. Rostec organization located on the territory of 60 subjects of the Russian Federation and deliver products to market more than 70 countries. Rostec revenue in 2013 amounted to 1.04 trillion rubles. Tax payments to budgets of all levels exceeded 138 billion rubles.
- New General Manager for Airbus Helicopters in Italy
- Summit Aviation extends MQ-8C Fire Scout contract
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials in Finland
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil