[electronic translation] By the end of 2014 the staff of the plant “Rostvertol” (part of the holding “Russian Helicopters” Rostec, SC) was awarded an honorary award governor of Rostov region for the provision of humanitarian assistance to the citizens of Ukraine affected by the civil war in the Donbass. Total prize in the Rostov region have received four companies, including aircraft construction enterprises “Rostvertol”.
The award is presented at a ceremony held in the building of the Rostov public meeting.Diploma and medal “For mercy and charity” Rostov Region Governor Vasily Golubevpresented to the Deputy Managing Director of “Rostvertol” Nikolai Sysoev .
“Rostvertol” for several years been involved in social programs to provide sponsorship and charity. In 2014 the factory team listed funds to the charities’ kindness and mercy “,” good work “and a number of other Rostov funds, aid to families of refugees and internally displaced persons from the south-east of Ukraine. With this money for the victims bought hygiene products, baby food, clothing and food.
The Governor of the Rostov region “For mercy and charity” is awarded to individuals and organizations for humanitarian actions and support for people in distress as a result of natural disasters, natural disasters, severe illnesses. The sign also awarded for contribution to the development and maintenance of social and cultural facilities, charity and sponsorship activities.
“Rostvertol” – helicopter holding company “Russian Helicopters”. “Rostvertol” produces a wide range of helicopters “Mi” and carries out repair and modernization of helicopters, supply of aviation equipment and services. Currently, “Rostvertol” serially produces new generation combat helicopter Mi-28N “Night Hunter” (Mi-28NE export version); attack helicopters Mi-35M; most multi-purpose lifting helicopter in the world Mi-26T.
JSC “Russian Helicopters” (part of the State Corporation Rostec) – one of the world’s leading helicopter industry, the only developer and manufacturer of helicopters in Russia. Holding established in 2007. Headquartered in Moscow. The holding comprises five helicopter plants, two design bureaus, as well as manufacturers and service components and service company that provides after-sales support in Russia and abroad. Buyers products holding – Russian Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the Russian Emergencies Ministry, airline “Gazprom Avia” and UTair, major Russian and foreign companies. In 2013, the income of “Russian Helicopters” under IFRS grew by 10% and amounted to 138.3 billion rubles, shipments totaled 275 helicopters.
State Corporation Rostec – Russian corporation, established in 2007 to promote the development, production and export of high-tech products for civilian and military purposes. It includes more than 700 organizations, of which now formed 9 holding companies in the defense industry and 5 – in civil industries, as well as 22 direct control of the organization. The portfolio includes such Rostec famous brands such as AvtoVAZ, KAMAZ, Russian Helicopters, AVISMA, etc. Rostec organization located on the territory of 60 subjects of the Russian Federation and deliver products to market more than 70 countries. Rostec revenue in 2013 amounted to 1.04 trillion rubles. Tax payments to budgets of all levels exceeded 138 billion rubles.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL