Becker Avionics International is pleased to announce the introduction of a new ADS-B based tracking and surveillance system for flight and ground operations. The system is called ATLASS, short for ADS-B Traffic Localization and Surveillance System.
ATLASS is a state-of-the-art, stand-alone ADS-B traffic monitoring system that provides a recognized air and ground situational awareness picture. This new and solely unique solution concept will be on display at the Becker Avionics booth (#220) during the Heli-Expo convention in Orlando, Florida, March 3-5 and during the World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain, March 10-12(#1344). Stop by and say hello to the Becker team and learn more about the advantages and capabilities of ATLASS, and how it can help streamline your aviation and ground operations.
Becker Avionics has been developing, producing and servicing Air Traffic Control (ATC) equipment and ground communication systems worldwide for over 50 years. ATLASS is the latest evolution of Becker’s ATC product development expertise.
- Situational awareness and safety enhancement
- Airport operations supervision
- Surface movement awareness
- Search and rescue mission management
- Security / border control
- Law enforcement
- Flight following for airlines and fleet operators
- Back-up / fall-back situation display for ATC
- UAV operations surveillance
About Becker Avionics
Becker is a leader in digital avionics technology, setting the standard in customer-centric, state-of-the-art ground and airborne solutions. Becker’s focus is on meeting individual requirements with the highest commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, no matter what the mission. From military to airborne law enforcement, passenger transport or utility operations, the Becker DVCS6100 digital audio system ensures a more modern and capable aerial platform.
As a privately held high-tech company for over 50 years, Becker Avionics has developed, manufactured and distributed the latest communication, navigation, surveillance and search & rescue equipment for airborne and ground applications. Becker has proudly provided world class products for General Aviation, ATC, law enforcement, military and OEM organizations including:
Airbus, Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, BAE Systems (British Aerospace), ATR, CASA, RUAG, Xi’an Aircraft Corporation, AgustaWestland, Pilatus Aircraft, German Air Force, Navy and Army, German Border Patrol, German Police, Austrian Army and Police, Swiss Air Force, Dutch Police, Security Civil, Irish Air Corps, Egyptian Navy, Indonesian Navy, Portuguese Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy and U.S. Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020