Becker Avionics International is pleased to announce the introduction of a new ADS-B based tracking and surveillance system for flight and ground operations. The system is called ATLASS, short for ADS-B Traffic Localization and Surveillance System.
ATLASS is a state-of-the-art, stand-alone ADS-B traffic monitoring system that provides a recognized air and ground situational awareness picture. This new and solely unique solution concept will be on display at the Becker Avionics booth (#220) during the Heli-Expo convention in Orlando, Florida, March 3-5 and during the World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain, March 10-12(#1344). Stop by and say hello to the Becker team and learn more about the advantages and capabilities of ATLASS, and how it can help streamline your aviation and ground operations.
Becker Avionics has been developing, producing and servicing Air Traffic Control (ATC) equipment and ground communication systems worldwide for over 50 years. ATLASS is the latest evolution of Becker’s ATC product development expertise.
- Situational awareness and safety enhancement
- Airport operations supervision
- Surface movement awareness
- Search and rescue mission management
- Security / border control
- Law enforcement
- Flight following for airlines and fleet operators
- Back-up / fall-back situation display for ATC
- UAV operations surveillance
About Becker Avionics
Becker is a leader in digital avionics technology, setting the standard in customer-centric, state-of-the-art ground and airborne solutions. Becker’s focus is on meeting individual requirements with the highest commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, no matter what the mission. From military to airborne law enforcement, passenger transport or utility operations, the Becker DVCS6100 digital audio system ensures a more modern and capable aerial platform.
As a privately held high-tech company for over 50 years, Becker Avionics has developed, manufactured and distributed the latest communication, navigation, surveillance and search & rescue equipment for airborne and ground applications. Becker has proudly provided world class products for General Aviation, ATC, law enforcement, military and OEM organizations including:
Airbus, Airbus Helicopters, Bell Helicopter, BAE Systems (British Aerospace), ATR, CASA, RUAG, Xi’an Aircraft Corporation, AgustaWestland, Pilatus Aircraft, German Air Force, Navy and Army, German Border Patrol, German Police, Austrian Army and Police, Swiss Air Force, Dutch Police, Security Civil, Irish Air Corps, Egyptian Navy, Indonesian Navy, Portuguese Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy and U.S. Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half