Terma, global provider of aerospace, defense, and security solutions, has established a permanent presence in the Middle East Region.
“In 2014, Terma announced the establishment of a Terma office in the UAE. I am proud to state that the office has now become a reality”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen, Vice President, Terma Global, and overall responsible for Terma’s international sales and marketing efforts.
“During the past 10-15 years, Terma has supplied radar systems and airborne solutions to customers in the Middle East region in close collaboration with regional business partners. With the region showing rapid development within defense and security, the opening of a permanent presence in the area is a natural “next step” said Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen.
“Terma is now present with subsidiaries, offices, and representatives in North America, The Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, and India, and I am very excited that this new office in the Middle East has now been established to support our international presence”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen and concludes: “The region offers many interesting projects in the near future.”
David Adgill Larsen, a trusted Terma employee since 2010, is appointed Regional Director and has relocated to the United Arab Emirates to head the office in Abu Dhabi as responsible for business development, not only in the UAE but in the entire region.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™