Terma, global provider of aerospace, defense, and security solutions, has established a permanent presence in the Middle East Region.
“In 2014, Terma announced the establishment of a Terma office in the UAE. I am proud to state that the office has now become a reality”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen, Vice President, Terma Global, and overall responsible for Terma’s international sales and marketing efforts.
“During the past 10-15 years, Terma has supplied radar systems and airborne solutions to customers in the Middle East region in close collaboration with regional business partners. With the region showing rapid development within defense and security, the opening of a permanent presence in the area is a natural “next step” said Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen.
“Terma is now present with subsidiaries, offices, and representatives in North America, The Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, and India, and I am very excited that this new office in the Middle East has now been established to support our international presence”, said Jørn Henrik Rasmussen and concludes: “The region offers many interesting projects in the near future.”
David Adgill Larsen, a trusted Terma employee since 2010, is appointed Regional Director and has relocated to the United Arab Emirates to head the office in Abu Dhabi as responsible for business development, not only in the UAE but in the entire region.
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment