All Metal MS, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of solution driven custom “safety first” aircraft maintenance stands, assembly/production line platforms, hanger equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling finalized the completion of a two year project with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. The plan was to retrofit their hangar facility, housing their fleet of Bell 205 Helicopters, with customized hanger equipment in order to meet the safety needs of the mechanics working on or around the aircraft.
Over the past two years, All Metal has been working with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit to design and build customized Bell 205 maintenance stands and equipment. These stands and equipment would include a Tail Boom Stand, Tail Rotor Stand, Blade Rack, Parts Rack, Cowling Rack, Battery Lift and a left and right side work platform that provides access to main rotor hub and transmission.
All Metal’s lead designer, Donovan Juwono states, “Designing around the aircraft on a helicopter landing platform made this project both challenging and very stimulating. I was pleased with the final product and it was a pleasure to work with the personnel at the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. I look forward to working with them again in the future.”
This project required All Metal’s engineers to make multiple site visits and to work closely with the mechanics at Ventura County Sheriff’s Department in order to ensure the safety and efficiency goals, outlined by the Sheriff’s Aviation Unit, were met.
Johnny Buscema, All Metal CEO commented, “That’s what we do best… Our Mission has always been to find creative solutions for our clients ensuring mechanic safety and productivity. Working closely with Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit, through the designing process, has once again proven to be the difference between finding a good solution and finding a great solution.”
About All Metal Maintenance Stands:
www.AllMetalMS.com has been providing high quality maintenance stands to the aviation industry for more than a decade. We specialize in the innovative design and manufacturing of safety first aircraft maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment for all Helicopter applications, and focus on working with customers to design customized products that enhance and improve aircraft maintenance. All Metal MS is an innovator in the production of quality safety first aircraft maintenance stands, improving safety and enhancing maintenance effectiveness. All Metal M.S. custom safety first aircraft maintenance stands; maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment are sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide. All Metal MS is a global leader in safety first maintenance technology. Ventura County Sheriff’s Department does not endorse All Metal for marketing purposes.
- HeliOffshore Helideck Work Group Reports on Top Five Safety Events
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $7M Contract for V-22 Modification
- Raytheon testing AI to improve CV-22 maintenance planning
- FleckDecks Awarded $17M Contract for V-22 and MV-22 Procurement
- CPI Aero Secures Additional Orders From Sikorsky
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities