All Metal MS, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of solution driven custom “safety first” aircraft maintenance stands, assembly/production line platforms, hanger equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling finalized the completion of a two year project with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. The plan was to retrofit their hangar facility, housing their fleet of Bell 205 Helicopters, with customized hanger equipment in order to meet the safety needs of the mechanics working on or around the aircraft.
Over the past two years, All Metal has been working with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit to design and build customized Bell 205 maintenance stands and equipment. These stands and equipment would include a Tail Boom Stand, Tail Rotor Stand, Blade Rack, Parts Rack, Cowling Rack, Battery Lift and a left and right side work platform that provides access to main rotor hub and transmission.
All Metal’s lead designer, Donovan Juwono states, “Designing around the aircraft on a helicopter landing platform made this project both challenging and very stimulating. I was pleased with the final product and it was a pleasure to work with the personnel at the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. I look forward to working with them again in the future.”
This project required All Metal’s engineers to make multiple site visits and to work closely with the mechanics at Ventura County Sheriff’s Department in order to ensure the safety and efficiency goals, outlined by the Sheriff’s Aviation Unit, were met.
Johnny Buscema, All Metal CEO commented, “That’s what we do best… Our Mission has always been to find creative solutions for our clients ensuring mechanic safety and productivity. Working closely with Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit, through the designing process, has once again proven to be the difference between finding a good solution and finding a great solution.”
About All Metal Maintenance Stands:
www.AllMetalMS.com has been providing high quality maintenance stands to the aviation industry for more than a decade. We specialize in the innovative design and manufacturing of safety first aircraft maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment for all Helicopter applications, and focus on working with customers to design customized products that enhance and improve aircraft maintenance. All Metal MS is an innovator in the production of quality safety first aircraft maintenance stands, improving safety and enhancing maintenance effectiveness. All Metal M.S. custom safety first aircraft maintenance stands; maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment are sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide. All Metal MS is a global leader in safety first maintenance technology. Ventura County Sheriff’s Department does not endorse All Metal for marketing purposes.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order