All Metal MS, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of solution driven custom “safety first” aircraft maintenance stands, assembly/production line platforms, hanger equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling finalized the completion of a two year project with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. The plan was to retrofit their hangar facility, housing their fleet of Bell 205 Helicopters, with customized hanger equipment in order to meet the safety needs of the mechanics working on or around the aircraft.
Over the past two years, All Metal has been working with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit to design and build customized Bell 205 maintenance stands and equipment. These stands and equipment would include a Tail Boom Stand, Tail Rotor Stand, Blade Rack, Parts Rack, Cowling Rack, Battery Lift and a left and right side work platform that provides access to main rotor hub and transmission.
All Metal’s lead designer, Donovan Juwono states, “Designing around the aircraft on a helicopter landing platform made this project both challenging and very stimulating. I was pleased with the final product and it was a pleasure to work with the personnel at the Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit. I look forward to working with them again in the future.”
This project required All Metal’s engineers to make multiple site visits and to work closely with the mechanics at Ventura County Sheriff’s Department in order to ensure the safety and efficiency goals, outlined by the Sheriff’s Aviation Unit, were met.
Johnny Buscema, All Metal CEO commented, “That’s what we do best… Our Mission has always been to find creative solutions for our clients ensuring mechanic safety and productivity. Working closely with Ventura County Sheriff’s Aviation Unit, through the designing process, has once again proven to be the difference between finding a good solution and finding a great solution.”
About All Metal Maintenance Stands:
www.AllMetalMS.com has been providing high quality maintenance stands to the aviation industry for more than a decade. We specialize in the innovative design and manufacturing of safety first aircraft maintenance stands, maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment for all Helicopter applications, and focus on working with customers to design customized products that enhance and improve aircraft maintenance. All Metal MS is an innovator in the production of quality safety first aircraft maintenance stands, improving safety and enhancing maintenance effectiveness. All Metal M.S. custom safety first aircraft maintenance stands; maintenance support equipment and hangar equipment are sought after and tested by aircraft mechanics worldwide. All Metal MS is a global leader in safety first maintenance technology. Ventura County Sheriff’s Department does not endorse All Metal for marketing purposes.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition