Phoenix Heliparts has established a new 1,000-square-foot component repair and overhaul shop, providing a cost-effective new service for operators of MD 500 Series helicopters at its growing Mesa, Ariz., facility.
New capabilities include component overhaul for main rotor transmissions, tail rotor gearboxes, dampers, and swashplates. Phoenix Heliparts is also offering complete drive line overhauls, time continued repairs, rentals, exchanges, custom-designed, FAA-approved repairs and 24/7 technical support.
All work will be completed in house, resulting in savings of time and money for customers, said Tina Cannon, president of Phoenix Heliparts. “Having one company supplying the maintenance, components, and technical support provides an important added benefit and competitive edge,” Cannon said. “It’s a complete package that will help drive down direct operating costs and add continuity of service for the MD 500 community.”
The component shop was established by Vice President of Operations Darin Cannon and is managed by Brandon Clausen, a Level 3 NDT technician with 20 years of experience.
Phoenix Heliparts will be exhibiting and available to discuss its expanding capabilities in booth 2059 during Heli-Expo 2015.
Founded in 2003, Phoenix Heliparts has extensive experience servicing its diverse, worldwide customer base, and specializes in heavy structural repairs, maintenance, overhaul, completions, restorations, refurbishments, engineering, and avionics, with an emphasis on customizing aircraft for its clients’ individual needs. Their service includes offering a significant parts inventory for immediate shipment. Capabilities include engineering, avionics, interiors, sheet metal, AP & IA mechanics, field support, engine management, and component overhaul.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios