Phoenix Heliparts has established a new 1,000-square-foot component repair and overhaul shop, providing a cost-effective new service for operators of MD 500 Series helicopters at its growing Mesa, Ariz., facility.
New capabilities include component overhaul for main rotor transmissions, tail rotor gearboxes, dampers, and swashplates. Phoenix Heliparts is also offering complete drive line overhauls, time continued repairs, rentals, exchanges, custom-designed, FAA-approved repairs and 24/7 technical support.
All work will be completed in house, resulting in savings of time and money for customers, said Tina Cannon, president of Phoenix Heliparts. “Having one company supplying the maintenance, components, and technical support provides an important added benefit and competitive edge,” Cannon said. “It’s a complete package that will help drive down direct operating costs and add continuity of service for the MD 500 community.”
The component shop was established by Vice President of Operations Darin Cannon and is managed by Brandon Clausen, a Level 3 NDT technician with 20 years of experience.
Phoenix Heliparts will be exhibiting and available to discuss its expanding capabilities in booth 2059 during Heli-Expo 2015.
Founded in 2003, Phoenix Heliparts has extensive experience servicing its diverse, worldwide customer base, and specializes in heavy structural repairs, maintenance, overhaul, completions, restorations, refurbishments, engineering, and avionics, with an emphasis on customizing aircraft for its clients’ individual needs. Their service includes offering a significant parts inventory for immediate shipment. Capabilities include engineering, avionics, interiors, sheet metal, AP & IA mechanics, field support, engine management, and component overhaul.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL