Spectro®|Jet-Care®, at the forefront of equipment condition monitoring services since 1976, has recently received continued approval from Turbomeca for the provision of debris analysis services using Scanning Electron Microscope, for their UK and Swiss laboratories.
All three Spectro | Jet-Care laboratories, located in the UK, Switzerland and USA, also provide oil analysis services approved by Turbomeca.
Approvals have also recently been received from Airbus Helicopters, again for the provision of oil and debris analysis services, enabling operators to send their samples to any of the three Spectro | Jet-Care laboratories.
“With our many years experience in providing laboratory analysis services to the helicopter market our understanding of our clients and their operations has culminated in our ability to provide a respected and recognised service to these mission critical fleets” said Alan Baker, Sales & Marketing Manager, Spectro | Jet-Care. “These approvals validate our commitment to providing this service”.
Spectro | Jet-Care also holds accreditations, approvals or preferred supplier status for all engine and airframe manufacturers including AgustaWestland, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Sikorsky and ZF.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)