Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA) (the “Company” or “Era Group”) today announced that its 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at the Company’s principal executive offices located at 818 Town & Country Blvd., Suite 200, Houston, Texas 77024 on Wednesday, June 24, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. local time. The Company fixed April 27, 2015 as the record date for the determination of stockholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting.
Pursuant to Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, stockholders may present proposals for inclusion in the Company’s proxy statement for the 2015 Annual Meeting by submitting their proposals to the Company. The Company has set April 1, 2015 as the deadline for receipt of such proposals, and accordingly, to be considered timely they must be received by the Company on or prior to April 1, 2015, at the Company’s principal executive offices at 818 Town & Country Blvd., Suite 200, Houston, Texas 77024 and be directed to the attention of the Corporate Secretary. All stockholder proposals must be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to be considered for inclusion in the proxy statement for the 2015 Annual Meeting.
Under the Company’s Amended and Restated Bylaws (the “Bylaws”), stockholders may also present a proposal or director nomination at the 2015 Annual Meeting if advance written notice is timely given to the Secretary of the Company, at the Company’s principal executive offices, in accordance with the Company’s Bylaws. To be timely, notice by a stockholder of any proposal or nomination must have been provided not later than the close of business on March 8, 2015. The Bylaws specify requirements relating to the content of the notice that stockholders must provide. A copy of the Bylaws was filed as Exhibit 3.2 of the Company’s Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on February 1, 2013.
About Era Group
Era Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom. Era Group’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore installations, drilling rigs and platforms.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect