The Safe Triage system is a touch screen medical device with a built-in knowledge base. It can secure real-time vital sign information and then transport the data securely to medical personnel on the ground. In Search and Rescue operations, providing critical information in a timely manner is becoming more and more of a necessity.
For the first time, Greenwich AeroGroup and LiveTV Satellite Communications will be demonstrating the Safe Triage system and video transmission via LiveAero at Heli-Expo. The Safe Triage system has the ability to capture and transmit all vital signs via wireless peripherals to aid intelligent diagnosis including: 12 Channel ECG, Blood Oxygen Saturation, Respiratory Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Pulse Rate, Peak Flow and Temperature with optional Defibrillator. The system enables emergency medical staff on the ground to acquire accurate and real time vital information for a patient being transported to a medical center via helicopter.
LiveAero, developed by LiveTV Satellite Communications, a Thales company, is the only fixed wing and rotorcraft broadband data solution that works everywhere in the world, including remote, oceanic and polar regions, for passengers requiring smartphone, tablet or laptop connectivity. Based upon the Iridium OpenPortTM broadband technology, the system has Wi-Fi enabled, bi-directional effective data speeds of up to 300 kbps through built-in network optimization. The system also includes three separate voice lines for calls to be placed anywhere in the world. Connectivity is available in the air or on the ground and is not impaired by helicopter rotors or weather conditions.
Demonstrations of the system will be available at Greenwich AeroGroup’s booth #1546.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President