The Safe Triage system is a touch screen medical device with a built-in knowledge base. It can secure real-time vital sign information and then transport the data securely to medical personnel on the ground. In Search and Rescue operations, providing critical information in a timely manner is becoming more and more of a necessity.
For the first time, Greenwich AeroGroup and LiveTV Satellite Communications will be demonstrating the Safe Triage system and video transmission via LiveAero at Heli-Expo. The Safe Triage system has the ability to capture and transmit all vital signs via wireless peripherals to aid intelligent diagnosis including: 12 Channel ECG, Blood Oxygen Saturation, Respiratory Rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Pulse Rate, Peak Flow and Temperature with optional Defibrillator. The system enables emergency medical staff on the ground to acquire accurate and real time vital information for a patient being transported to a medical center via helicopter.
LiveAero, developed by LiveTV Satellite Communications, a Thales company, is the only fixed wing and rotorcraft broadband data solution that works everywhere in the world, including remote, oceanic and polar regions, for passengers requiring smartphone, tablet or laptop connectivity. Based upon the Iridium OpenPortTM broadband technology, the system has Wi-Fi enabled, bi-directional effective data speeds of up to 300 kbps through built-in network optimization. The system also includes three separate voice lines for calls to be placed anywhere in the world. Connectivity is available in the air or on the ground and is not impaired by helicopter rotors or weather conditions.
Demonstrations of the system will be available at Greenwich AeroGroup’s booth #1546.
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream