Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services has joined Greenwich AeroGroup’s LiveAero Broadband SATCOM systems dealer network.
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America, based in British Columbia, Canada is an industry-leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for helicopter operators around the globe. The dealership agreement enables Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services in British Columbia to offer certification and installation services for the LiveAero system.
“We are delighted to add such a renowned helicopter service provider to the LiveAero dealer network,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Greenwich AeroGroup Daniel Lafrance. “Vector’s global rotorcraft market reach is an ideal platform to promote and support LiveAero.”
“At Vector Aerospace we strive to offer our customers a multitude of leading edge technologies so they can excel in their market,” says Vice President of Operations Elvis Moniz, at Vector Aerospace in Langley, BC. “We are pleased to add LiveAero to our enhanced helicopter mission and communication solutions.”
LiveAero, developed by LiveTV Satellite Communications, a Thales company, is the only fixed wing and rotorcraft data broadband solution that works everywhere in the world, including remote, oceanic and polar regions, for passengers requiring smartphone, tablet or laptop connectivity. Based upon the Iridium OpenPortTM broadband technology, the system has Wi-Fi enabled, bi-directional data effective speed of up to 300 kbps through network built in optimization. The system also includes three separate voice lines for calls to be placed anywhere in the world. Connectivity is available in the air or on the ground and is not impaired by helicopter rotors or weather conditions.
Greenwich AeroGroup’s current dealers for the LiveAero product include Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Del.; and Western Aircraft in Boise, Idaho; Banyan Air Service in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Spirit Avionics in Columbus, Ohio; Jet Aviation in Basel, Switzerland, Dubai and Singapore; West Star Aviation in Grand Junction, Colo., East Alton, Ill., Columbia, S.C.: Pro Star Aviation in Londonderry, N.H; Aviation Partners Group with capabilities in Punta Gorda, Fla., Moscow, Russia and Kiev, Ukraine, and IDG Europe in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot