Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services has joined Greenwich AeroGroup’s LiveAero Broadband SATCOM systems dealer network.
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America, based in British Columbia, Canada is an industry-leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for helicopter operators around the globe. The dealership agreement enables Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services in British Columbia to offer certification and installation services for the LiveAero system.
“We are delighted to add such a renowned helicopter service provider to the LiveAero dealer network,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Greenwich AeroGroup Daniel Lafrance. “Vector’s global rotorcraft market reach is an ideal platform to promote and support LiveAero.”
“At Vector Aerospace we strive to offer our customers a multitude of leading edge technologies so they can excel in their market,” says Vice President of Operations Elvis Moniz, at Vector Aerospace in Langley, BC. “We are pleased to add LiveAero to our enhanced helicopter mission and communication solutions.”
LiveAero, developed by LiveTV Satellite Communications, a Thales company, is the only fixed wing and rotorcraft data broadband solution that works everywhere in the world, including remote, oceanic and polar regions, for passengers requiring smartphone, tablet or laptop connectivity. Based upon the Iridium OpenPortTM broadband technology, the system has Wi-Fi enabled, bi-directional data effective speed of up to 300 kbps through network built in optimization. The system also includes three separate voice lines for calls to be placed anywhere in the world. Connectivity is available in the air or on the ground and is not impaired by helicopter rotors or weather conditions.
Greenwich AeroGroup’s current dealers for the LiveAero product include Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Del.; and Western Aircraft in Boise, Idaho; Banyan Air Service in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Spirit Avionics in Columbus, Ohio; Jet Aviation in Basel, Switzerland, Dubai and Singapore; West Star Aviation in Grand Junction, Colo., East Alton, Ill., Columbia, S.C.: Pro Star Aviation in Londonderry, N.H; Aviation Partners Group with capabilities in Punta Gorda, Fla., Moscow, Russia and Kiev, Ukraine, and IDG Europe in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020