Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services has joined Greenwich AeroGroup’s LiveAero Broadband SATCOM systems dealer network.
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America, based in British Columbia, Canada is an industry-leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for helicopter operators around the globe. The dealership agreement enables Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services in British Columbia to offer certification and installation services for the LiveAero system.
“We are delighted to add such a renowned helicopter service provider to the LiveAero dealer network,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Greenwich AeroGroup Daniel Lafrance. “Vector’s global rotorcraft market reach is an ideal platform to promote and support LiveAero.”
“At Vector Aerospace we strive to offer our customers a multitude of leading edge technologies so they can excel in their market,” says Vice President of Operations Elvis Moniz, at Vector Aerospace in Langley, BC. “We are pleased to add LiveAero to our enhanced helicopter mission and communication solutions.”
LiveAero, developed by LiveTV Satellite Communications, a Thales company, is the only fixed wing and rotorcraft data broadband solution that works everywhere in the world, including remote, oceanic and polar regions, for passengers requiring smartphone, tablet or laptop connectivity. Based upon the Iridium OpenPortTM broadband technology, the system has Wi-Fi enabled, bi-directional data effective speed of up to 300 kbps through network built in optimization. The system also includes three separate voice lines for calls to be placed anywhere in the world. Connectivity is available in the air or on the ground and is not impaired by helicopter rotors or weather conditions.
Greenwich AeroGroup’s current dealers for the LiveAero product include Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Del.; and Western Aircraft in Boise, Idaho; Banyan Air Service in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Spirit Avionics in Columbus, Ohio; Jet Aviation in Basel, Switzerland, Dubai and Singapore; West Star Aviation in Grand Junction, Colo., East Alton, Ill., Columbia, S.C.: Pro Star Aviation in Londonderry, N.H; Aviation Partners Group with capabilities in Punta Gorda, Fla., Moscow, Russia and Kiev, Ukraine, and IDG Europe in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International