Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services has joined Greenwich AeroGroup’s LiveAero Broadband SATCOM systems dealer network.
Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America, based in British Columbia, Canada is an industry-leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for helicopter operators around the globe. The dealership agreement enables Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services in British Columbia to offer certification and installation services for the LiveAero system.
“We are delighted to add such a renowned helicopter service provider to the LiveAero dealer network,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Greenwich AeroGroup Daniel Lafrance. “Vector’s global rotorcraft market reach is an ideal platform to promote and support LiveAero.”
“At Vector Aerospace we strive to offer our customers a multitude of leading edge technologies so they can excel in their market,” says Vice President of Operations Elvis Moniz, at Vector Aerospace in Langley, BC. “We are pleased to add LiveAero to our enhanced helicopter mission and communication solutions.”
LiveAero, developed by LiveTV Satellite Communications, a Thales company, is the only fixed wing and rotorcraft data broadband solution that works everywhere in the world, including remote, oceanic and polar regions, for passengers requiring smartphone, tablet or laptop connectivity. Based upon the Iridium OpenPortTM broadband technology, the system has Wi-Fi enabled, bi-directional data effective speed of up to 300 kbps through network built in optimization. The system also includes three separate voice lines for calls to be placed anywhere in the world. Connectivity is available in the air or on the ground and is not impaired by helicopter rotors or weather conditions.
Greenwich AeroGroup’s current dealers for the LiveAero product include Greenwich AeroGroup’s Summit Aviation in Middletown, Del.; and Western Aircraft in Boise, Idaho; Banyan Air Service in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.; Spirit Avionics in Columbus, Ohio; Jet Aviation in Basel, Switzerland, Dubai and Singapore; West Star Aviation in Grand Junction, Colo., East Alton, Ill., Columbia, S.C.: Pro Star Aviation in Londonderry, N.H; Aviation Partners Group with capabilities in Punta Gorda, Fla., Moscow, Russia and Kiev, Ukraine, and IDG Europe in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit