Advanced Helicopter Services (AHS) has announced an agreement with Turbomeca Mexico to support Mexico, Central America and the northern region of South America with Level I, II, and III turbine engine maintenance services. The company is now the only service center providing comprehensive Turbomeca-authorized deep maintenance for this area of the world. AHS has expanded its main facility at the Watts-Woodland Airport, northwest of Sacramento, California to offer the highest level of service and support to this new service area.
AHS also recently opened a helicopter maintenance and support facility in Provo, Utah which will provide regional support. AHS’s facilities in California and Utah are both authorized service centers for Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Robinson and Enstrom helicopters, as well as being FAA FAR Part 145 Repair Stations.
Company founder and president, Sparrow Tang commented, “We appreciate Turbomeca’s cooperative spirit and we look forward to supporting their customers in Mexico, Central America and the northern area of South America as well as continuing to support our customers in the United States. The highly skilled Turbomeca-trained technicians at AHS stand ready to provide the finest level of professional engine maintenance available anywhere.”
Advanced Helicopter Services will again be exhibiting (#628) during the upcoming Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo held at the Orange County Convention center in Orlando, Florida from 3-5 MAR 2015. The company will also showcase the deep capabilities of Cascade Helicopter Services during the event.
ABOUT Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc.
Advanced Helicopter Services (AHS) is a comprehensive helicopter support provider located at the company’s main facility at the Watts-Woodland Airport (041) in Woodland, California as well as a satellite facility located at the Provo, Utah airport. Seattle-based Cascade Helicopter Services, a longtime helicopter support center is also owned by Advanced Helicopter Services. AHS offers helicopter maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, avionics installation and repair, aircraft painting, dynamic component services and client based custom maintenance solutions for all model types of helicopters. AHS is an authorized service center for Airbus Helicopters, AgustaWestland, Robinson and Enstrom helicopters, as well as an FAA FAR Part 145 Repair Station. As a certified Turbomeca engine maintenance center, Advanced Helicopter Services offers support for Level I, II and III maintenance for all of the United States as well as Mexico, Central America and the northern region of South America. Additionally, Advanced Helicopter Services can provide helicopter AOG response with equipment and highly trained technicians, regardless of aircraft location. Aircraft sales, pre-purchase inspections as well as import and export of airframes can be accomplished. Specialized services include support for law enforcement, public use, corporate, air medical and utility helicopters. For additional information regarding Advanced Helicopter Services, Inc. and their complete helicopter services, please visit www.
ABOUT Cascade Helicopter Services, an AHS owned company
Founded in 1975, Cascade Helicopter Services offers unrivaled customer support and professional helicopter maintenance and repair services for a broad range of helicopter model types. The company has extensive Airbus Helicopters and MD Helicopter experience with a long list of distinguished helicopter owners and operators in the Pacific northwestern United States. Cascade is based at Boeing Field in Seattle, Washington and is an FAA Approved Repair Station. Additional information regarding Cascade and their services can be found by visiting www.cascadehelicopterservices.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award