Aerometals announced today that they have completed the purchase of all shares of FDC/aerofilters. Previously they owned the majority of the company. With the complete acquisition of FDC/aerofilters, FDC/aerofilters will now be called Aerometals.
“People in the helicopter business have known about the high quality of Aerometals PMA parts for years,” said Rex Kamphefner. “The filters we produce carry the same level of quality, engineering expertise and company backing. The filters may have a new company name, but they remain the same people manufacturing the same great products.”
The two companies have appeared together at industry tradeshows and events for the past few years and the transition will be seamless. For customers making purchases, the filter part numbers will remain the same. All operations including the manufacturing of the filters will remain in El Dorado Hills, California just outside Sacramento. For more information call 1.800.350.6674, visit https://www.aerometals.aero or stop by booth #4259 at HELI EXPO.
Aerometals is based in El Dorado Hills, California and employs more than 150 people including 30 engineers, including DERs and DMIRs and 100 production personnel, in their 75,000 square foot production facility. Aerometals holds more than 300 FAA PMAs and STCs. Currently Aerometals offers filters for the EC130, EC120, EC135, AS350, Bell 206A, 206 B, BIII, OH58, Bell 407, MD 500, MD 600, S76 C+ and S76 A+, A++, and C.
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock