Aerometals announced today that they have completed the purchase of all shares of FDC/aerofilters. Previously they owned the majority of the company. With the complete acquisition of FDC/aerofilters, FDC/aerofilters will now be called Aerometals.
“People in the helicopter business have known about the high quality of Aerometals PMA parts for years,” said Rex Kamphefner. “The filters we produce carry the same level of quality, engineering expertise and company backing. The filters may have a new company name, but they remain the same people manufacturing the same great products.”
The two companies have appeared together at industry tradeshows and events for the past few years and the transition will be seamless. For customers making purchases, the filter part numbers will remain the same. All operations including the manufacturing of the filters will remain in El Dorado Hills, California just outside Sacramento. For more information call 1.800.350.6674, visit https://www.aerometals.aero or stop by booth #4259 at HELI EXPO.
Aerometals is based in El Dorado Hills, California and employs more than 150 people including 30 engineers, including DERs and DMIRs and 100 production personnel, in their 75,000 square foot production facility. Aerometals holds more than 300 FAA PMAs and STCs. Currently Aerometals offers filters for the EC130, EC120, EC135, AS350, Bell 206A, 206 B, BIII, OH58, Bell 407, MD 500, MD 600, S76 C+ and S76 A+, A++, and C.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation