Aerometals announced today that they have completed the purchase of all shares of FDC/aerofilters. Previously they owned the majority of the company. With the complete acquisition of FDC/aerofilters, FDC/aerofilters will now be called Aerometals.
“People in the helicopter business have known about the high quality of Aerometals PMA parts for years,” said Rex Kamphefner. “The filters we produce carry the same level of quality, engineering expertise and company backing. The filters may have a new company name, but they remain the same people manufacturing the same great products.”
The two companies have appeared together at industry tradeshows and events for the past few years and the transition will be seamless. For customers making purchases, the filter part numbers will remain the same. All operations including the manufacturing of the filters will remain in El Dorado Hills, California just outside Sacramento. For more information call 1.800.350.6674, visit https://www.aerometals.aero or stop by booth #4259 at HELI EXPO.
Aerometals is based in El Dorado Hills, California and employs more than 150 people including 30 engineers, including DERs and DMIRs and 100 production personnel, in their 75,000 square foot production facility. Aerometals holds more than 300 FAA PMAs and STCs. Currently Aerometals offers filters for the EC130, EC120, EC135, AS350, Bell 206A, 206 B, BIII, OH58, Bell 407, MD 500, MD 600, S76 C+ and S76 A+, A++, and C.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award