Airbus Helicopters Inc. will hold six regional Customer Service Symposiums in 2015, expanding the popular program this year to include two additional locations. The events provide an opportunity for operators of Airbus Helicopters to get the latest aircraft safety and technical updates and meet with key company’s customer support personnel.
The one-day symposiums begin in San Diego in May, with events also scheduled in New York City, Seattle, Maui and Nashville and Houston.
“We had such a great response to our symposiums last year that we decided to add two more regional events to the 2015 schedule,” said Peter Cutler, Vice President, Customer Support for Airbus Helicopters Inc. “It’s a great opportunity for Airbus Helicopters and our customers to not only to share valuable information and ideas, but also to interact and connect in a more personal way.”
Symposium topics include an overview of Airbus Helicopters products and the latest updates, safety and technical briefings, and guest speakers, as well as break-out sessions with learning tracks catering to all levels and roles within an organization. Meals will be provided and a reception will follow each seminar.
2015 CS3 Regional Customer Service Symposiums
- May 5 – San Diego
- June 9 – New York City
- August 4 – Seattle
- September 22 – Maui
- October 7 – Nashville
- November 11 – Houston
For more information on Airbus Helicopters industry leading products and customer support, stop by Airbus Helicopters Booth #2437 at Heli-Expo 2015 in Orlando.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza