Airbus Helicopters Inc. will hold six regional Customer Service Symposiums in 2015, expanding the popular program this year to include two additional locations. The events provide an opportunity for operators of Airbus Helicopters to get the latest aircraft safety and technical updates and meet with key company’s customer support personnel.
The one-day symposiums begin in San Diego in May, with events also scheduled in New York City, Seattle, Maui and Nashville and Houston.
“We had such a great response to our symposiums last year that we decided to add two more regional events to the 2015 schedule,” said Peter Cutler, Vice President, Customer Support for Airbus Helicopters Inc. “It’s a great opportunity for Airbus Helicopters and our customers to not only to share valuable information and ideas, but also to interact and connect in a more personal way.”
Symposium topics include an overview of Airbus Helicopters products and the latest updates, safety and technical briefings, and guest speakers, as well as break-out sessions with learning tracks catering to all levels and roles within an organization. Meals will be provided and a reception will follow each seminar.
2015 CS3 Regional Customer Service Symposiums
- May 5 – San Diego
- June 9 – New York City
- August 4 – Seattle
- September 22 – Maui
- October 7 – Nashville
- November 11 – Houston
For more information on Airbus Helicopters industry leading products and customer support, stop by Airbus Helicopters Booth #2437 at Heli-Expo 2015 in Orlando.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee