Vector Aerospace Corporation (“Vector Aerospace”), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”) has signed a three year agreement, plus option periods, with Mavana Air Support to provide MRO support for its Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 engines and Airbus Helicopters AS350 and EC130 dynamic components.
“During past agreements with Vector Aerospace we have always been pleased by the level of quality, customer service and quick turnaround time they provided for us,” said Rhys Chamberlain, Operations Director at Mavana Air Support. “Our decision to select Vector Aerospace to provide MRO support for our Arriel1 & 2 engines and AS350 and EC130 dynamic components is based on our proven confidence in Vector Aerospace’s capabilities and the positive relationship we have developed with the Vector team over the years.”
“Vector Aerospace is pleased to announce this contract with Mavana Air Support,” said Chris McDowell, vice president sales and marketing at Vector HS-NA. “We look forward to working with Mavana to provide superior quality and service and to continue to grow our relationship with them over the next three plus years.”
Vector Aerospace provides support for Airbus Helicopters AS350, AS355, EC130, EC135, BK117, EC145 and AS332 series helicopters. With OEM approvals for airframe, engines, dynamic components, and avionics, Vector Aerospace is able to offer tip-to-tail MRO support on AS350 series aircraft. Vector Aerospace has over two decades of experience supporting Airbus Helicopters models with 62 OEM approved repairs. Vector Aerospace is also an authorized Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Center with over 30 years of MRO experience on this engine platform.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
Mavana Air Support
Established in 2007, Mavana Air Support manages the provision of engineering services for helicopter and fixed wing operators, primarily the repair and overhaul of aircraft components and the sourcing and supply of aircraft components and spare parts. Mavana Air Support partners with customers and suppliers to ensure customers receive a more cost effective and timely solution than could be achieved elsewhere, reducing the downtime of aircraft.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace serves commercial and military customers in supporting gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector Aerospace’s 2,700 employees act with integrity in setting the standard of customer service.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
Left to Right – Russ Lore, Customer Service Manager, Vector Aerospace, Scott McEwan, Regional Sales Manager, Western US, Vector Aerospace, Leigh Cheyne, Director, Mavana Air Support, Rhys Chamberlain, Operations Director, Mavana Air Support, Declan O’Shea, President and CEO, Vector Aerospace
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes