Vector Aerospace Corporation (“Vector Aerospace”), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services, is pleased to announce that Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”) has signed a three year agreement, plus option periods, with Mavana Air Support to provide MRO support for its Turbomeca Arriel 1 & 2 engines and Airbus Helicopters AS350 and EC130 dynamic components.
“During past agreements with Vector Aerospace we have always been pleased by the level of quality, customer service and quick turnaround time they provided for us,” said Rhys Chamberlain, Operations Director at Mavana Air Support. “Our decision to select Vector Aerospace to provide MRO support for our Arriel1 & 2 engines and AS350 and EC130 dynamic components is based on our proven confidence in Vector Aerospace’s capabilities and the positive relationship we have developed with the Vector team over the years.”
“Vector Aerospace is pleased to announce this contract with Mavana Air Support,” said Chris McDowell, vice president sales and marketing at Vector HS-NA. “We look forward to working with Mavana to provide superior quality and service and to continue to grow our relationship with them over the next three plus years.”
Vector Aerospace provides support for Airbus Helicopters AS350, AS355, EC130, EC135, BK117, EC145 and AS332 series helicopters. With OEM approvals for airframe, engines, dynamic components, and avionics, Vector Aerospace is able to offer tip-to-tail MRO support on AS350 series aircraft. Vector Aerospace has over two decades of experience supporting Airbus Helicopters models with 62 OEM approved repairs. Vector Aerospace is also an authorized Turbomeca Arriel 1 and Arriel 2 Repair Center with over 30 years of MRO experience on this engine platform.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
Mavana Air Support
Established in 2007, Mavana Air Support manages the provision of engineering services for helicopter and fixed wing operators, primarily the repair and overhaul of aircraft components and the sourcing and supply of aircraft components and spare parts. Mavana Air Support partners with customers and suppliers to ensure customers receive a more cost effective and timely solution than could be achieved elsewhere, reducing the downtime of aircraft.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace serves commercial and military customers in supporting gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector Aerospace’s 2,700 employees act with integrity in setting the standard of customer service.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
Left to Right – Russ Lore, Customer Service Manager, Vector Aerospace, Scott McEwan, Regional Sales Manager, Western US, Vector Aerospace, Leigh Cheyne, Director, Mavana Air Support, Rhys Chamberlain, Operations Director, Mavana Air Support, Declan O’Shea, President and CEO, Vector Aerospace
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019