Maverick Helicopters, based in Las Vegas, Nev., continues to expand its all-Airbus Helicopters fleet. Maverick Helicopters took delivery of five EC130 T2s in 2014 and has ordered eight for delivery in 2015. The EC130 fleet serves Maverick Helicopters’ Las Vegas and Grand Canyon tour business. In February the company became the first to achieve 300,000 flight hours in the EC130.
Maverick Helicopters was one of the original customers to purchase the EC130 in 2003, and in 2012 became the launch customer for the EC130 T2. Maverick Helicopters has taken delivery of all 10 aircraft in its original EC130 T2 launch order and now has 44 EC130s in operation.
“Airbus’ EC130 performance and quality is second-to-none,” said Greg Rochna, owner and CEO of Maverick Aviation Group, parent company of Maverick Helicopters. “We believe in their product and the safety and comfort it provides our passengers, which is why we’ve chosen to exclusively fly this elite aircraft.”
“With the EC130, Maverick Helicopters continues its impressive run as the number one tour operator in the Las Vegas and Grand Canyon area,” said Marc Paganini, President and CEO of Airbus Helicopters Inc. “Maverick Helicopters record of 300,000 flight hours in the EC130 is an impressive achievement and speaks to the quality of the company’s operations. We are committed to providing Maverick with excellent service and support as they expand operations with the EC130.”
The Airbus Helicopters EC130 T2 is the leading aerial tourism aircraft in the world. It provides a large, roomy cabin for a premiere level of comfort and visibility, combined with the latest technology and safety features. The Fenestron tail rotor makes the EC130 T2 the quietest helicopter in its class, meeting stringent noise standards for flying in the Grand Canyon. Maverick Helicopters EC130s include a spacious cabin for seven passengers, luxurious theatre-style seating, wrap-around windows, and surround sound.
For more information on the EC130 T2 and other industry leading helicopters and services, visit Airbus Helicopters at Heli-Expo Booth #2437 in Orlando.
About Maverick Helicopters
Maverick Helicopters, an award-winning division of Maverick Aviation Group, offers guests unparalleled aerial tours inside its luxurious state-of-the-art helicopters in Nevada, Arizona and coming in 2015, Hawaii. During the excursions, guests board the safest and most comfortable tourism based helicopters in the world, ECO-Star Helicopters (EC130) complete with quiet technology. They’ll receive the ultimate VIP treatment with live narration about the surrounding attractions, personal voice-activated headsets, individual seating for up to seven guests, wrap around windows and more. Custom and private aircraft charters are also available.
About Airbus Helicopters Inc.
Airbus Helicopters Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Airbus Helicopters, the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world, and a subsidiary of the Airbus Group. Airbus Helicopters Inc. is a manufacturer, markets, sells and supports the broadest range of civil and parapublic helicopters offered in the U.S. The product line represents the industry’s most cost-effective, technologically-advanced helicopters serving all markets and missions. The company’s headquarters and main facility are in Grand Prairie, Texas with a large manufacturing and production facility in Columbus, Miss.
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- 30-Jan-21 ZS-RWZ Airbus AS350B3 Grand Central, South Africa
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- 02-Jan-21 ZS-OXK Airbus AS350B3 Cape Town, South Africa
- 30-Dec-20 I-LGLG Airbus H125 San Martino, Italy
- 26-Dec-20 (tba) Airbus H125 Minimarg, Pakistan (4F)
- 23-Dec-20 RA-07328 Airbus H125 Novopodkletnoe, Russia
- 19-Dec-20 N574AM Airbus AS350B3 Driggs, US-Idaho
- True Blue Power announce VFS receive TCCA approval
- 04-Dec-20 JA504D Airbus AS350 Higashi Matsuyama, Japan
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- 02-Dec-20 OF-??? Airbus AS350 Mombo, Botswana
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- 20-Nov-20 LV-FQN Airbus AS350B3 Coronel Moldes, Argentina (2F)
- 16-Nov-20 LN-OAX Airbus AS350B3 Lysefjorden, Norway
- 08-Nov-20 TG-GEA Airbus AS350B3 Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
- 26-Oct-20 N530H Airbus AS350B3 Arenas Valley, NM
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator