Spectrum Aeromed completed its first of four Agusta 109/119 equipment kit installations for TriState CareFlight.
TriState CareFlight offers inter-facility fixed and rotor wing transports, and rotor wing EMS services (excluding maternal and neonatal patients) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They operate out of Arizona serving Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico.
The equipment kit includes a left side load pivot system STC for the Agusta 109/119 helicopter approved in 2014.
“Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of safety in all aspects of our operation and time is an important factor”, said Director of Maintenance for TriState CareFlight Sid Essex, “Spectrum Aeromed’s pivot stretcher allows the crew to load patients with ease while optimizing response times.”
In addition to the pivot stretcher, Spectrum Aeromed also installed a base system with drawers, oxygen and electrical system in the cargo area that routes up to the cabin valances.
“The left side load pivot system STC for the Agusta 109/119 helicopter was a paramount project of 2014,” said Vice President Account Representative Matthew Christenson, “We are honored to enhance the crew’s patient loading system and we look forward to the next three installations.”
ABOUT SPECTRUM AEROMED:
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed and rotor wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 60 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 400 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, ND with a 17,000-square-foot manufacturing facility. For more information, visit www.spectrum-aeromed.com.
ABOUT TRISTATE CARE FLIGHT:
TriState CareFlight is a critical care transport service dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care and rapid transport throughout our service areas in the Southwest. TriState CareFlight’s primary mission is to rapidly transport critically ill and injured patients for health care facilities and EMS agencies while providing the highest level of care available. TriState CareFlight’s fleet of rotor and fixed wing aircraft allows for the most efficient and expedient transport no matter where the patient is located.
- MyHeli becomes newest UK CAA AOC operator
- Leonardo AW109/AW119 – EASA releases Issue 22 of TCDS
- 19-Aug-20 N95RZ Leonardo AW109E Wauseon, US-Ohio
- Leonardo AW109 Trekker chosen to support French EMS market
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- 10-Jun-19 N200BK Leonardo AW109E Manhattan, US-New York (1F)
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)