StandardAero has reached an agreement with Rolls-Royce to purchase additional helicopter engines to bolster its current rental pool to more than $10M in assets with 25 engines and over 70 modules. These rental engines provide operators with instantly available powerplants to minimize aircraft down time and maximize flight mission performance and availability.
Over the past year, StandardAero has purchased additional Rolls-Royce M250-C47B and RR300 engines from Rolls-Royce to service Bell 407 and Robinson R66 operators. “These continuing investments will help us to more effectively serve our customers rental and leasing requirements,” said Brian Hughes, Sales Director for StandardAero’s Helicopter business unit.
StandardAero currently owns the world’s largest lease and exchange pool of M250 engines and serves customers worldwide through six authorized overhaul facilities. The company brings more than 45 years experience providing repair and overhaul services to the helicopter marketplace. The company offers turbine, compressor, gearbox and full engine and accessory repair and overhaul services on all variants of the M250 engine as well as for the RR300, through its OEM authorizations with Rolls-Royce.
“At StandardAero, we take pride in quality workmanship, personal service and strong communications with our customers,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President of StandardAero Helicopters. “We have made significant investments in our rental pool because we believe in providing our customers with world’s best service and flexible solutions.”
Visit StandardAero at Booth 3232 at the HAI Heli-Expo March 3-5 in Orlando Florida.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform